Where are our scorecards?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, where are they? Has anyone heard of an explanation explaining why they are late? Anyone know when we get our bonus?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scorecards end of month. Payout, April 4th. End of year scorecards/payout usually take an extra month.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They always need more time to "massage" the numbers to carry over scripts and revenue for 2014. It's a cover your ass thing that always screws the reps' numbers and their bonuses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our sales ops group doesn't actually run numbers, they only monitor what vendors do for them...who in turn screw it us. this department is full of no-talent a-holes and are just plain awful. Just stop bonus altogether, pay more salary, and wipe the department out. get rid of their salaries and their crappy vendors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I checked, and last year we got our bonuses in the first half of March.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to take a little more time to determine who the winners and losers are.

Time to see who will get that kiss of death "partially meets" at the end of the year.

They need to see who will get the upcoming promotions and make sure they look good.

A few malcontents who are beginning to resist will have to show up in the bottom third now so they are in the bottom 20% by the end of the year

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

incentive comp department has lost their black eight ball that anwsers these type of questions. Those that are set to get promotions are getting fitted for their little red ball. It's just a shell game to make people think they are being track for their sales efforts. Why not can the whole department and just pay a flat salary? We all know that these numbers are fake and made up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a trend here. Unless we get a decent product that can actually be sold, get rid of bonus and go to plain salary.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about vaccines bonus.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we are supposed to be incentivized by bonus, then why is so little attention paid to the tardiness of it? It is not typically paid in April, it is paid in March. Where is it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't deserve a bonus you sample dropper

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off this thread. You're nothing but a troll.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it amazing how during each layoff we are told the remaining are the best of the best and we end up with forced partially meets

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forced? Dude, you are now on the firing line for the next round. Been there done that as a manager at this trash hole. This is how HR sets up the next lay off. Anyone who says otherwise is an outright liar, period.

Time to make the donuts. I wish you and other RMs the best. Start looking now. Easiest time to find a job is when you have one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will get your scorecards after we have massaged them to minimize payouts and maximize distribution into the "mets" category - signed, Commercial Operations

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "best of the best"? I know, I heard that same line from our state leader on more than one occasion. Even a congratulations for making the cut. What a total bunch of crap.
    I was not cut until the Dec '12 downsizing but I will admit that there were MANY managers and representatives cut before me who were excellent Pfizer employees. I'd say overall many had better careers than I did. It was such a shame and an insult to hear those remaining were "the best of the best".
    Glad I am now out an moved on to better things.

Take the advise and move on now while you're employed. Believe me, it's much easier that way.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't keep "the best of the best"

They keep those who are "best at keeping quiet and just doing what you are asked"

Case in point- no one on my team or in the city that I work in even sees the point in asking our manager these types of questions, because he will erupt and accuse you of "not being focused" if you even broach the subject of not getting a bonus payment.

That is the type of culture that they want here. Stooped, beaten men and women who don't have the wherewithal to even ask questions about anything.

The last thing they want someone stumbling upon is that there is raging incompetence in incentive comp and that they really don't know who is doing what anymore. One really smart inquiry could blow the lid off the whole charade of non reporting pharmacies, vendor discrepancies, ect

One could even begin to question the legality of promoting a product that is driven almost entirely by the govt any way. Those anti kickback laws could easily be interpreted as 100% enticement just for dropping samples and co-pay cards off, that's how big of a mess this is

I can just see it now- in the age of Obamacare, people brag about their award trips funded by the healthcare exchange in their state. blah blah blah