KCI loses Humana Contract

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014 at 6:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may need to spell Stryker correctly before you pretend to be smart

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight...out of everything I wrote, you dismiss it all on the grounds that I spelled "Striker" instead of "Stryker?" Ahhh, now I see. I clearly didn't anticipate your wit. Obviously you're right...because only an imbecile would inadvertently type a word correctly; especially when the correct letter is only separated by the incorrect letter by one key on the keyboard. Chock it up to fast typing, an innate inability to intentionally misspell a word, or because it's World Cup time and I'm thinking more striker than Stryker. Hell, maybe I'm actually a gas station attendant and not even in the industry; I just like to get my rocks off trolling boards for industries I'm not even a part of. Whatever the reason, I will caution you...you may want to use punctuation before you start calling out others for their spelling. Especially on the internets. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to cut over to a NASA discussion board to start an argument over there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ulta data is available to see??? The data and trial was paid for via KCI and all products used were free. Docs were on the payroll. We reduced LOS in a few patient populations from 21 days to 17. Huh???? Noone stays in an acute facility for that long. They cherry picked patients that should have been at an LTAC and increased the costs with all the crap and labor that goes in to Ulta. Instill has been around for years and had no data so this is just a little smoke and mirrors. If it is so great at reducing LOS push it in to homecare where LOS reduction would really benefit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Chalk it up -- Take care

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touche !!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed it is. Good catch. I noticed you're still not capitalizing or punctuating properly, though. Do you plan on looking into that? :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason your posts are hilarious and entertaining. It's funnier reading than watching caddy shack.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to consider Medela/Molnlycke... Don't underestimate!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Follow the money as in any business. Commodity products, more competition. Less need for reps. Hospitals don't care if your the market leader. They want quality and a good price.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LTC sure. Outpatient maybe. Not built to support hospitals yet.