So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just wondering?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Just a lot of hype from others trying to imply they are doing it. Just sell ur Endo products, or leave and do compounding sales full-time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did for the last 2 years and just got laid off, so Im all good!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im doing it now been over a year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you worked compounding full time, how much could you make?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been Making around 13k per month with only 4 of my guys Writing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager encouraged me to do so as well as using my DME money to fund my side catering business.
    Good thing we were both retained and switched to urology so I can continue my gig!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ONCE A THIEF, ALWAYS A THIEF.... WHAT A SHADY PIECE OF SCUM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been doing it on the side for over 4 months! Saw the writing on the wall!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will do it until they can guarantee me a job for longer then 1 yr at a time! taking care of my family first. I been selling Pee test and Creams!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So,would you recommend any companies to work for? My severance sucks and I need to get back to work ASAP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started a month ago, in case I got laid off. Im still here but this is easy money, same calls cash pay, nobody knows except for Uncle Sam. Im not quitting this now, we are still facing lay offs, really nothing has changed. Any day insurance can stop covering OER, based on being more abuseable, them i will take the heat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are several good ones.. I sell for a guy out of Louisiana.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell for pain pro rx last 6 months. Slow at first then as refills kicked int income went up, made about 11,000 last month with 3 guys writing, put it in my wife's name and getting weekly sales reports and checks monthly. Getting paid 20-22%. There contact info is 518-796-4313, I know a few endo reps are with these guys.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try supreme medical solutions as they pay 20%-24%. They also have additional products lines and have a PCAB accredited pharmacy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about these last 2 companies that keep posting.. But compound money I'd really good!
    Good luck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was retained with Endo, but Friday decided to start my compounding career. I dont care about double dipping, I believe we are all temporary here anyway. I wont have to go far off my normal Endo routine to find customers, many are the same. I talked with others who do this, what will they do? Fire me or lay me off? Thats already coming and I will already have an income.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you go with? Not to be soy or a jerk....I want to get into this and looking for one of the better companies to go with. I see a lot of the compounding companies don't have a good reputation. Any recommendations welcome...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!

Sounds like my former counterpart. She was retained and I wasn't....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went with a guy out of Louisiana