Time to Hit the Streets

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad to be home and ready to rock 'n roll. I'm armed with my studies and a new enthusiasm for this vital technology. My docs can no longer afford NOT to se eke, it's go time bitches. I'm calling it now, 800 pts a month so I can make my DM look like a rock star. Who's with me? Gung ho baby!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*see me

I got too excited!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I thought it was the best NTM
    ever! Def a positive vibe coming out of this one. Challenges still ahead, but I think
    we've passed the negativity and are going to have a great year!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Charlie Brown once asked, don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have friends in the med device industry who call me every day looking for a job. You ought to be damn happy you have a place to work. Or you could burn this day in your memory so when the day comes when you are unemployed, you will remember your "sarcasm" Charlie Brown. No place is perfect but you just got back from a meeting in an excellent hotel where you ate and drank free. There was nothing difficult and if you were prepared, it was quite easy.
    So try this. Get up at 6am. Leave by 7:30. Plan your day ahead of time. Work the plan you prepared. Educate and ask for business. I have been in this industry for a while. Do you have ANY IDEA what it means to work for a company that has the absolutely the best products!!! You don't know what you have but you will the day you lose it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh - no sarcasm here - I've been around the block a few and I have to say I thought the meeting was great and I came home inspired. Now gonna' try to translate some of that energy into some higher numbers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I get calls all the time from people saying how much better it is now they have left KCI

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's fine for me - let 'em sell the rest while I'll sell the BEST! People tell ME ALL THE TIME (translation for CafePharma robots = me talking to myself) that I'm working hard, making money, and on track to EXCEED plan so you bet I'm happy to stay right here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny...I bet you're pouring water into your ketchup bottle right now too!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!! This stuff is hilarious. You can tell the people who have never been to a true sales meeting before. I can make a difference! I am a believer! We sell the best product! I am going to end world hunger! Please quit touching yourself, step away from the kool aid and get back to me in about a week and a half when your buzz wears off. By then you will realize that your really not the little engine that could!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is a "true sales meeting" jackass? You mean you went to another one you liked better? Here's an idea....go back! Or maybe you can't. Did you get fired? Maybe you ran your mouth too much??? Did you leave for greener grass only to find a place you have to work? Shut up or leave

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure this was a 'TRUE sales meeting' as there was a whole hotel full of reps listening??? The main difference I guess is myself (and others like me) are putting in the effort to USE what we learned, where I can only assume, you were just concentrating on finishing a 'really hard' word search puzzle in USA Today!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^sick burn on that last line

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar. Anytime you cap that many letters you are just trying to build yourself up. YOU MUST BE NEW TO KCI! NO ONE TELLS YOU "YOU ARE WORKING HARD...." Our management team does not do that with where are numbers are at.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh dude, I don't have a dog in this race but if you read the guy's post he was spoofing the previous post's claim that people 'tell him all the time' etc. etc. I don't know if he is a liar or not but clearly since you can't read you are definitely ILLITERATE (caps for emphasis!).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth lies somewhere win the middle. Obviously there are many KCI reps that are unhappy and it's not difficult to understand why. There are others that think this job is amazing, good for you.

As for me, I was a winner in the King of the Jungle campaign, and now I'm having to do the "coach the coach" for the next sixty days not knowing that a lack of positive growth means for my ten sure. No one should have to worry about their job with my history. The shine is off my KCI diamond. I'm not trying to be all pissy about it but it's not sunshine and roses either.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's this "coach the coach" plan? I heard some people mention it at the NTM. Just curious.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7 reps fired in Q4/Q1 fired...all were at plan and/or exceeded plan several years past. Is this the message you want to send? Everyone at this company will be looking over theor back. One hospital lost could cast you your job. This kind of stress cost people their lives.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this shit!

Am an ex KCI employee. People have been saying this shit for years.
    Guess what tons of med device jobs out there! Also better paying!
    Don't believe the "be lucky you have a job" bullshit.
    Just a ploy to keep you in a dead end gig.

Good hunting!