Sr Vice President seperation agreement

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah real interesting....he was getting paid $412k a year and now getting a $600k severance package. All while this company continues to lose money. Makes a lot of sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good god!! Guess the cowboy boots are expensive! We are sweating it out in the field making a low base and zero commissions due to the shit comp plan now in place, and he is walking around in $40K/ month boots.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for him I alWays like to see someone make a lot of money. Only small minded weasels are upset by someone making more than them. I make a nice base and a lot of commission, if I didn't I would leave and get a better job. People are paid what they are worth

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with the "pay what they are worth" statement.

Does anyone know what what value/benefit this VP delivered to the company to justify the payout?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The value of demonstrating how not to do it! Not worth the money but he got what he wanted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote from his onboarding press release.

"Mike's broad international experience in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, OTC and consumer packaged goods will be invaluable in his role at KCI,” said Joe Woody, president & CEO, KCI. "He has a track record of driving revenue, profitability and growth which inspires confidence and will galvanize our global workforce.”

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well he did some galvanizing that is for sure