Question about NP layoffs

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got laid off this past year in January and was in NP. I am sorry for your loss. When we got laid off officially in January they considered us employed until late February and we could get hired back into NVS until April 26. How is it this time? Just out of curiosity, I know the layoff was Dec 23. My question is until when did NVS give you to rehire back into NVS for any open positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in hell would you go back to the company that fired you? Its only a matter of time before they do it again. I know, money and benes....many non-pharma companies offer the same. Be smart, get out while the getting is good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone just answer the question please?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to check with HR, but you can come back to NVS until you sign the severance package. Then, you have to wait at least 2 years before you can be rehired.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glutton for punishment!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the old agreement. The know one prevents rehire, ever!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here if you read my post you'd realize I'm no longer with NVS hence cannot check with HR!!! So for heaven's sake please answer the freaking question! People here cannot be that dumb! Until what date are you eligible to get rehired? (Ex Feb 12, March 5 etc)

Simple answer please!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's probably in your severance agreement, if you still have a copy. I do think its 2 years until you can get hired back, but not positive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you. We have our own problems to deal with right now.