XOLAIR...Relative Rank BS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get to work you slacker reps, all you Novartis reps do is bitch and complain about your compensation. Lisa screwed you over with your bonus plan, get over it. We never complain at Genentech about our bonus. I can't wait for you guys to start calling on Derms next year, means now I will never have to leave the house. Its great not to have any accountability and $$$$$. Thanks Lisa for my counterparts new derm targets!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard about your holiday meat tray and your $10 gift card for reaching a billion. I won't throw in your face what's going on at Genentech. I guess it sucks to be you, first your new bonus plan then this appreciation. Thanks a billion for all your hard work. Let me know if you need help with your new derm targets. Hehehe

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep to your own board jerks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen... Marketing, leadership, incentives, do not give a hoot about the field. We just dont!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know, that's why Novartis has lost and will settle any lawsuit the field force brings against them. Keep up the good work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does the business unit modifier work?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa is hard core Basel oriented. She cares only about getting ahead at any expense. She has sacrificed her family and friendships for her love of Novartis and herself. Her menion partner in crime (June) is just as heartless, but actually crueler! She is the muscle of the group that ensures that Lisa gets what she wants. A twisted pair meant for each other as each overlooks the others shallowness. The Basel mafia in East Hanover is alive and well!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June is a moron- What qualifies these people? It is the good old girl network...I knew you before so let me hire you over here. So much for merit or accomplishment. gotta love the NVS hiring criteria-

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and Lynch was the ring leader. Birds of a feather flock together!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smells a little fishy....Women's in Leadership is back all of a sudden...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your manager how the "business unit modifier" is calculated, then come back and tell me to get my 150k bonus story straight.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PR rep is a nice guy, stop hating on him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...so much bitterness form one little person :-( I suggest that if you are so dissatisfied that you resign on principle. There are 19 recently displaced Tobi reps or 90+ Fanapt reps that would gladly take your position.

Sick of of the hypocrites! Leave already and take your negativity with you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I played too Mommy :-( I want a trophy too!

Here's some advise for you...work a little harder and you too can make a bigger bonus. Less time whining and more time working and you can cash in too...loser!