Psych reps interviewing

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice analogy! I like it! Nice!!!!!! Bullseye!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the virtual interview. Has anyone gotten dates for the face to face for CV? Has anyone heard when they are looking to have the openings filled?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CV ABL in the district called to tell me he was not going to interview me because I id not meet the qualifications outlined in the job description! Really? R. Smith just told what HR told to say, not that he believed it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the virtual too. I guess I am getting passed up because I have yet to be contacted for a F2F. Kind of a bummer, because the manager told me that she would be moving me on to the next round. Has anyone else heard anything?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Neuro Psych reps ended up actually being hired into the CV team? I haven't heard of any. Seems fair.
    Can't wait for that severance check to show up next month though!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 of 98 ish got a job. Sort of. If you add abl s it is 3 of 110 ish. It is a joke from mgmt. no calls on 90% of applied for positions internally. Just the normal email as not qualified. Funny as these were people who were promoted through time from pic level positions ect through performance and now not qualified. If you think you will get better treatment when the time comes for you, beware.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be nice relaxing this summer and not working!