Junkyard Joe

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrr !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ,

I love you boy!!! you are such a good dog!!

RMP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you my master. As sure as the sun will rise. Every new day gives me a sense of pride and joy to serve you.

Grrr!

JJ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP, give me a chance. Do you not like gurls?
    Xoxo,
    Junkyard Joanne

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP, when do I get to fly in the helicopter with you and Kenny? I thought the chopper was pet friendly?
    Promise not to shed,
    JJ
    Grrrrrr!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry JJ,

The chopper is for the EMT only. By the way, I put some moist and meaty in your bowl this morning. Ken has us cutting a lot of expenses since we hired some expensive talent from Amgen. I can no longer buy you TBONES!

RMP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joanne:

I have never really been a ladies man - look at me, what do you think ?

I am a dog lover, but do try to keep that quiet. Between Junkyard Joe and the cute little female English Bulldog, Rupberta that is as good as it gets for me.

RMP

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP, I've become a vegan. No more T-bones for me.
    Xoxo,
    JJ

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ,

It's ok boy!

I will stop by trader joes to get a bag of holistic TOFU dog food for you tomorrow!

Lovingly

RMP

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP, can I have a middle initial? Also don't forget, tonight is my night to spoil you. Cooking up something you can eat with your teeth out.

Xoxo,
    JIJ

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most juvenile string of postings that I have seen in a very long time .
    It is sad that you don't have better things to do with your time. Your lack
    Of respect for others is disgusting, and likely a glimpse of your character.
    Merck would be a better place without you and hopefully you will
    Be one that will be gone.
    Your family would be so proud of you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Between airport runs in the company car and posting on CP who has time for work? Btw look for me on Lyft

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who Junkyard is but my hat is off to him. Anyone who can rise as much steam from the company dregs as he is my hero.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Merck has needed a "shake-up" since Peter K. provided a slow death for Merck R&D that was years in the making. Not everyone is going to be happy with the changes that need to be made. But posting attacks on those trying to help things get back on track is most likely done as they are afraid of losing their job. If they are so unhappy with those in charge, get a new job at a different company.
    It's most likely the people that are posting these ridiculous threads that think they are funny are the dregs that need to be cleaned out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who you talkin bout?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talking to me?!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please grow up!!
    Your humor is annoying!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a r***** from manufacturing Ignore him He never worked for Merck

Pathetic !!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, whoever this demented person is, has major seperation anxiety, and sounds
    like a pissed off disgruntled former fired employee ! Too Bad for him, (or should I say "it")
    Sounds like another troll I know on here !!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like RMP got you fired Haa Haa ! You answer yourself on here ! Too bad for you !Go get a job !