2014 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID,,,,mgmt does have the ability to set realistic Zostavax objectives...Yet upper management does not have any Vaccine experience..gotta feel good about that...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To know that Vaccine leadership really thinks that constantly calling non stocking PCP offices will somehow miraculously bring in a ton of zosta doses cracks me up. It just proves Vaccine leadership has no clue what they are doing. This year is done and I am totally DID - bonus or no bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elliot Z. needs to go! His marketing lead on ZOSTAVAX has failed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This mess all started with John Kanaras and Todd Nichols two years ago when they they built a profit plan that was not in touch with reality. It then created expectations among leadership that are not achievable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tru dat "... ZOSTAVAX has not had realistic expectation from the beginning...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will mgmt realize vaccines are not the cash cow to future growth? It's good $ but the $ to drive the growth needed...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They think PCP offices buy into vaccines like pediatricians do. Boy are they wrong.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will mgmt realize vaccines are not the cash cow to future growth? It's good $ but the $ to drive the growth needed...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now management is getting excited because they are seeing an increase doses of Zostavax so they think Reliable Presence and the marketing messages are resonating because of this. It's not! We sell more doses in the Fall because of flu and it happens like this every year. Stop the nonsense! We will be down again first quarter of 2015 just like we have in the past.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they don'trealize by now that Zostavax is a seasoal vaccine...we are in trouble!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have been clueless since the 3 stooges came over and destroyed MVD.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just dial it down until the new Gardasil in first quarter 2015.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be clear - Zostavax is not the cash cow they thought it would be. Gardasil is a billion dollar a year vaccine, Varivax and Proquad are billion dollar a year vaccines. Zostavax is under a half a billion dollar a year vaccine with all of these commercials and advertising signs in front of retail pharmacies. Docs and patients don't think it's that great for what they have to spend on it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please.. With a overall efficacy of 51 %, I got mine!
    Oh yes I forgot to mention, I had a zero out of pocket..the Dial it Down gal. : )

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, we appreciate you got the vaccine. Not everybody is as enthusiastic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry my sarcasm was too strong...D.I.D...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be sorry. What's not too strong is the leadership of the DCO's. They are all playing kiss up to Todd Nichol's replacements at our expense. Definitely D.I.D. at this point.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon Terry Bradshaw please save us with your folksy cowboy commercial to promote shingle prevention. Yeah right.