A Resolved Manager Problem

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it influence your status and job security? It looks like the last round of cuts put quite a few who had disagreements or friction in the cut zone. Punishment or coincidence?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are/were a CTL you should know. You guys have done that to the reps for years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Punishment , if there is a bell curve, blip or scheme found around it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on bitch. We're ready to go...!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My fat-ass, balding, West Virginia trailer trash Manager problem was resolved back in June!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For real? I thought Merck cleaned the decks of retaliatory managers a long time ago. We talk about safe to speak up. If people do speak when needed they should not be put on the cut list. If this is true these managers have very distorted way of looking at things.

If there are managers like this out there get yourself to a good therapist. Being judgmental and vindictive is wrong. These traits will get you thrown out of any management position.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The overtly aggressive CTLs that got Merck into legal troubles are gone. Those who have perfected the art in forcing people out legally, by mental anguish, are kept around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touche'

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure they made sure some people ready for a bridge get dumped too. What a way to destroy someone's future security.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over it, the company doesn't owe you a bridge or anything else. If you are so dumb as to not save and invest it is all your own fault no one else's. Also, as an investor or stock owner I owe you nothing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point is for a young person and for them I would agree. But not for an older person. What kind of manager or company cuts people a few years from retirement, thereby purposefully diminishing their pension and taking away their healthcare.? Not one that wants to be admired. May the same happen to you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need not worry about me. I actually worked during my career didn't delislingers or become a chronic loafer and complainer. Now go get on the bread line the world owes you nothing

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some managers who should have been dumped years ago are still around. suspect they have someone inside protecting them. They are bad news for everyone around them

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long tenured manager has just performed my first PIP for the quarter. Just six more to complete to get the 2014 downsizing list completed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are meeting an important objective to keep your job, high pay in doing nothing, nice house, trophy wife, etc.

Do it well. A few of us have explored the option in suing a manager and Merck in the tactics of using PIP to force people out. Merck has more lawyers and money so it will be tougher to win against. Don't be silly and say anything like, "I am hoping you'll quit on your own and save me all the extra field visits and reports." We have iPhones and can record what you said. Merck may desert you and we have enough firepower to go after you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try as you might peon you are still going to be gone

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meetings next week to finalize Nov.layoffs. Can't wait for my stock price to go up and up.