Another Blessed Week of Loyalty

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you understand what I do with what used to be the time I devoted to Merck. That time is more intelligently spent earning considerably more money than you will ever realize. You truly are pathetically stupid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asshole, you wouldn't know what intelligence eben encompasses/ dickwad

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dickwad", when used as a proper noun, should be capitalized. If you're going to sound like an idiot, at least do it with proper grammar.

FU Merck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I saw this title I thought it was about our DCO. He has earned a lot of respect from us over the last 2 years as a very fair and caring leader. I'm sorry to read these hateful and negative replies.
    Get a life; maybe volunteer at a homeless shelter during your free time or adopt a pet. Whatever it is try to be a little more positive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it be appropriately used DICKWAD!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'll be more positive. I'm positive my dco is a fat lying dick. Better?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that is better, but to separate a statement from a proper noun, a comma is necessary. Let me restate your poorly stated sentence properly: Let it be appropriately used, DICKWAD. (Like I said before, if you're going to sound like an idiot, at least do it with proper grammar.)

It's OK. You're a Merck employee. We don't expect much from you.

FU and FU Merck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for paving the way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I am managing to give Merck about 10-12 hours per week. Using their RFM budget, car and the other 30 hours per week on my second job. Isn't that nice of Mother?

FU Merck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand how all the Merck reps can work so little, when their IPADS have a time stamp that the CTLs can check??

How are they skirting the system that is devised to weed them out?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're just a bit smarter than the idiots in management.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't do it.
    That's why they time stamp. Anyone that tells you otherwise, is full of it. And if they are doing it, it won't last long. A jealous podmate will turn them in, eventually.

you should know by now that most of the people in this industry are awful!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whomever it was that said we're "a bit smarter" is right. Many of us are also selling other medical products and services to our Merck customers. I've been at it for over two years. I get my silly little sig, check my boxes and then….I get down to the real reason I'm there. I give Merck barely a mention, none at all if I check samples myself. I tell the doc the sig is for his "samples" (I don't even mention the drug name) and then we talk about the real reason I'm back in control of my life again. That certainly isn't anything related to Merck.

So yes, we are definitely a bit smarter than management. A bit wealthier, too. The Merck joke no longer matters to me. I'm paddling my own canoe. And sleeping better than ever.

FU Merck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great. I wish I had been so smart two years ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started selling another medical product last week. It's straight commission, but I wanted to give it a try while still on the Merck payroll. If it flies, I'll be ready for whatever comes next here at our lovely Merck. I think we're all gone within a couple of years anyhow. Even Oncology isn't safe; if they get "Lipitored" shortly after their competition arrives, they're toast, too. Merck has no loyalty. Neither should we.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your phrase above, "the real reason I'm back in control of my life again", really hits home. I think you're on the right track. I haven't been in control here for many years, as sad as that is to admit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A new effort this week: An attempt to go the entire week without even mentioning any Merck products to any prescriber.

FU Merck.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you to manage without saying pizza, subs/hoagies, cookies or potato chips. That will take lots of effort.