Driving Record Question-help

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please be nice....no need to bully me for asking a serious question...

Might be getting an offer with Merck....curious about what Merck will allow on your driving record???? I had a couple of tickets last year. Will that dis qualify me??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No....unless it's a DUI. You'll be fine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You r fked

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I had a squeeky clean and clear record and I got canned!

Know drivin' fools with tickets and fender benders and they're gettin' promoted!

So much...BS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were fired because you were never in the car. Lazy lying conniving scumbag.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clean record then got a ticket and forgot to pay it...license was suspended for a couple days....then paid it....will this dis qualify me for being offered a position ???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point!

Local territory with a 10 mile radius means they think yer not working!

What a way to way to set you up for canning!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the same situation. Anyone have insight?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Driving record doesn't really matter much. If hired we will happily squeeze as much work out of you as possible for 6 mos. then dismiss you. Welcome to our new business model.
    Be well
    Ken

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will probably not be considered. If you are, please take note in training you have 24 hours to report any moving violations to your direct supervisor or you will be PIP'ed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how are they with moving violations, accident from like years ago and suspension due to a parking ticket on the license all within 6 years?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with all of that! A shopping cart hitting your car is an incident and you are considered a higher risk. You have to take extra courses and be treated like a terrible person. If you get to level 3 risk it is mandated that you use a special app that tracks how fast you accelerate/decelerate, your speed, how long you drive, where you drive, and much more. They can even fire you for a poor driving record.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A meteor hit my car once and Merck put me on probation. They let me go a year later.
    :)