Basic Research

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My countryman was correct. Please read 49.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was incorporated that there be a separation of Church and state because that was true abroad... but out basic moral fiber comes from Judeo- Christian morality. Examples of this can be seen in our Constitution. With no moral background, we would have anarchy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an incompetent cod. How dare you accuse another of which you don't know. Come over my house and I will gladly train you on the care it takes got a special needs child.

Your insult will be long remembered you narrow-minded, self-centered individual.

Every dog has his day...yours will soon come.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

China is a corrupt country. Factories are shoddy. Massive air pollution. People are treated like slaves. That is why you came here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please bring this discussion out of the gutter and back to Basic Research.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. This is what I meant to say is that our Constitution was founded in Judeo-Christian beliefs to secure a moral fiber.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel so sorry for your children right now. I am so glad I did not have a demented mother. Professional help can make a difference for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread should be erased. Too many people in the gutter.
    Please erase.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takes one to know one! ;-)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people just don't grow up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look where you work? You know nothing about morals. It's sad that people from other countries knows more about the constitution then Americans. Must be the school system. Do they even teach anything about this country? It would be a horror story.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you imagine if we left this country. It will sink into a depression. There would be no brainpower. Innovation would grind to a halt then go backwards. They would become Amish.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go back to the gutter where you were born.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez. If you are from India, women get murdered after being raped.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why you're an idiot. America has the highest prison rate compared to any other country. Jeez. I guess they don't teach that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because your country can't afford prisons or anything else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez... you are so conceited and self righteous. Those sort of transformations usually require a generation to occur in the immigrant population. Soon you will have to live with the fact that your children cast off your values, buy expensive things and choose to no longer speak with you in your native language. But lookie there, you already have adapted to America so well yourself as you demonstrate the same attitudes that you say you so despise. What's next for you, US citizenship? Thanks for saving us from ourselves.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be true except we sacrifice for our own. Most are a single income family. We teach our children. Here is a little known fact: if a female works with child there is a better chance of developing a special needs child. I am always shocked at that. Do you really feel raising a family is of no importance? In other countries there is no job that has a higher value. Also the divorce rate is so high here. No one seems to be happy here. Always reaching for materialistic things. I guess we are such a boring culture. Caring, loving, community oriented, sacrificing for others.

We will be fine as long as we teach out traditions and continue to care for others.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like killing your baby girls or honor killing women for doing the same things men do?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You watch too much tv. There is nothing true about that. How much money do you owe China? Where is R&D going?