My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do you take the time to read and respond to every thing I say? Obviously you must admire me since YOU are paying attention to ME! Face it, you secretly love me and can't live without my words of wisdom!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw that mental midget, !5 Guy! We all know he's the only one on here that doesn't get it. I think it's funny to watch him respond to himself, like there's more than one nut job like him around.

You just keep up the good work, Brother!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 by 15 dude, I find your posts to be funny. I love the hq rebuttals calling us sales peeps "deli slingers". I'm in field sales but spent ten years in hq. Here is the daily life of a hq person:
    Swipe your card with security
    Visit cafeteria
    Listen to a couple of tc's
    Read the paper
    Play solitare
    Visit cafeteria
    Post on cp
    Slip out for a cocktail at the Sumney tavern
    Go home to wife who is also a Mrk employee (inbreds, Mrk town)
    Repeat-day after day

Fact is Mr. 15 x 15, hq peeps are jealous. They live in bfe with nothing to do.
    I say we start a 15 x 15 golf tournament consisting of touring the top 15 greens in 2015 on mothers dime.

Stay thirsty my friend,
    Signed,
    The delisling king and proud of it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, reading and responding to your own posts @ midnight on a Friday? You really DO have nothing but time on your hands. Thanks for all your reminders about how useless you really are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were has the time gone?

Wow, three years of anonymous posts on a useless pharma board about how you are underperforming in your worthless job. Some accomplishment ! I'll bet you're a big hit at your kids school on career day! You can look back with on a life spent doing zero. After all as Joyce said, " times ruins are eternity's mansions". You strike me as in deaths waiting room just watching the clock.
    Just look how far you've come in three long years! Still at the starting line and quite proud of it! So this is the epitome for you, you say, and you have actually over extended your self to get this far which, by your own admission is nowhere. Congratulations on a life mis-spent. Should make for no stories in the nursing home. The silence of your accomplishments is deafening but I suspect idleness and complacency was your goal all along and in that you probably overachieved. We don't have much time on this earth and you have certainly made the least of yours and in that you can be proud.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ironic, this poster is replying on the am Saturday hours on a day off. Think about it, next......fact is this post has a record number of reads. Even more than that old "whacky" thread. Of course many still don't know who this whacky guy was.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ironic. You've wasted three years of your life reading/writing a useless post about not working. I'm sure you've written that up for your brag book for your soon upcoming interviews that you won't get a call back on.
    I'm retired FROM a job. You're retired ON the job. How ironic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sad idiot. I bet the 15 by 15 guy will have nothing but fond memories regarding his family because he spends more time involved in their lives rather than wasting his life over this pharma job which has become a joke thanks to all the spineless type A pricks who over complicated this once admirable career opportunity.

Get over yourself oh self righteous one. If you don't like what you see here than don't read the damn thread or start your own thread about how great it is to work for Merck. Regardless, the 15 by 15 guy is inspiring a lot of people and you just come off like a pompous jack@ss. Why don't you spend some time with your family instead of hating on here. Be well and get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so easily inspired! Most simpletons are.
    What makes you think I work for Merck? I don't.
    Most Merck reps I have observed are only one step ahead in their uselessness than this guy. I'm just surprised when you all take such obvious pride in your sloth and underachievement. And for three years! Such is the vanity of morons.

But it's not about me. It's about him. He makes it so when he constantly posts about his inactivity and then begs for opinions and craves validations for it.

He should be big enough to take the critical opinions as well as the accolades of unremarkable losers like you.
    But he doesn't , nor do you, you both dodge criticism like you dodge job responsibility, which makes you both cowards.

You clap like seals for his " 15" stupidity to rationalize your own failures. Life passes you by. Now get your remote and go back to passively watching reality TV as you lie to yourself that you're making a difference some were. You're not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo. Well stated.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't even work for Merck and you waste time commenting and responding on here? Damn, you are a pathetic loser. You will have a lot of regrets in life. Where did your parents and you go wrong? Please consider finding some real friends or a psychiatrist. The internet is not your real friend.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh c'mon, you all that celebrate and applaud yourselves for doing such a good job at being bad at a useless job don't find that all just a little ironic and humorous? I mean this thread is riddled with people who moan about about how bad Merck is, how worthless their job is and how they are doing it so badly or not at all and then react with such vitriol when someone calls them out.

You are really really bad at a irrelevant job, you don't have the skills to do anything else so you come on here to wallow in self pity and congratulate each other on your own irrelevancy, ineptness, lack of professionalism and defective ethics.
    Embrace it! Celebrate it! You are all typewriter salesmen in an internet world that couldn't sell heat to Eskimos so have long ago given up and surrendered to your own mediocrity.
    Isn't what this incredible long running thread is all about?
    " Misery loves company." Look at how many of you there are who are really bad at what you do, so you choose to not do it. At least have a small sense of humor about your own futility and ineptitude.
    I'm sure you didn't present yourself that way when you originally and desperately interviewed for this well sought after job and now with time you find the reality that you can't perform. You should laugh at that. I do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I doubt he's any kind of "family man." He wouldn't risk his family's future and security because he decided to stop working and wanted to play more golf?

"I'm sorry son but you can't go back to college this semester because daddy wanted to play a little more golf on company time, didn't agree with everything his company was doing, thought he was smarter than the boss, so one day just stopped showing up on a daily basis. He didn't get caught for three years and then one day he did and he got fired. So we can't pay for your school, or your car and will have to move in with grandpa and grandma. The good news is that a lot of other people liked daddy's idea,stopped working too, also got fired and now will compete with daddy for the few good paying jobs left out there. Isn't that all great?"

Surely the " 15" guy isn't that stupid and selfish. But maybe he is. Or maybe he's counting on them raising the minimum wage. Not showing up but telling your employer you are doesn't seem to be a very good career plan to me but maybe he thinks it is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you care? The 15 by 15 guy doesn't seem to be obsessed as much a you are about working this pharma job that will probably go away soon. Many, not all, of the people who like what the 15 by 15 guy has to say are not bad reps either. The environment has changed therefore the job has changed and Merck is looking for anyway to reduce headcount. Many of these folks probably started off loyal hard workers but saw the writing was on the wall when layoff after layoff and reduction in sales incentives continued to happen over the last 15 years. It is all about survival now in a tough job market. You can call it misery loves company but people feel a connection to what the 15 by 15 guy has to say. You are just a miserable person all by yourself because you only want to see things from your narrow bitter perspective. I feel sorry for you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You never walked in the 15 by 15 guy's shoes so who are you to judge? You are not God even though your inflated sense of righteousness makes you feel like it but you are not. How he chooses to teach his children about work ethic or how he provides for his family is his call. He is not ranting on how we should deal with our family.

He is pointing out the inevitable demise of this company, his frustration with this company and how he plans to move forward. He's not forcing anyone to follow his philosophy moving forward. You are taking this way too personal for whatever reason. Regardless, you can't force him or us to change how we feel to suit your ego.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't call it " wisdom." After all you bluffed your way through the interviews, cheated your way through training and now you're lying your way through a " career."

Nothing to admire and no I don't pay any attention to the likes of you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't pay attention then why are you reading it and posting about it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may get paid but you don't " work" for Merck either. I thought that was the whole point of " 15 x 15 " and this stupid thread. Moron.

You don't think before you speak do you? That's why your stuck in your dead end Merck " job."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember how hard you worked and interviewed for the job and how good you felt about yourself when you got it? You went and bought new suits and they gave you a new shiny car and a computer and an expense account and a good salary and a bonus. The training was challenging but not that hard, after all you got to take all the tests at home on your computer and it as more or less open book. You got to strut around with a " "Merck" name tag throwing around terms you could barely pronounce about diseases you had no real clue about, but it was really just acting wasn't it? And you never really had to put in a full day, you could hide your ineptitudes in the numbers of a " cluster " all it was really was dropping off boxes and ordering lunch, and repeating memorized " verbatiums." Life was good, you had your manager fooled and you hardly broke a sweat.

Then one day it all changed. Merck had several blockbusters go off patent, the market was more competitive, you and your products weren't as exclusive. Everyone got blindsided by Vioxx and products that were supposed to replace those easy, sample drop blockbusters didn't come to market. Things were tighter. The company ask more from you. Ask you to work a little harder. There were layoffs ( as this your first corporate job?) as there always are in a down business cycle. Things got tougher. In reality, things were now closer to the real world than the Merck bubble you were used to. It wasn't the easy street panacea you were used to. How did you react? Did you bear down, do your best, sell or work harder? Did you realistically, realize that maybe it was time to make a career move and make a change towards another opportunity some were else? In other words respond as a professional in a career environment?

No. You blamed Merck for all your own shortcomings. You became angry and frustrated. You still are.It was easier to continue to try to hide in the big corp. and whine and complain. You invented " 15 x 15" to justify your weakness. You found like minded weak minded people to commensurate with, you could all bad mouth Merck and moan about each other's misfortune and lie to yourself that it was all someone else's fault. The weak, like you stayed, because, after all if you were Todd enough or ballsy enough to change you would have. But you took the easy path that all weak complainers always take and stayed, rather than commit to a struggle to evolve and corp. America is, after all, survival of the fittest and now you are only fit for Merck who we all can agree is second rate,populated by second raters.

" 15x15" is nothing but an excuse for hanger ons. Truth be told you've been working the same model since you came out of training ( nobody ever ask much of you until just recently), you just gave it a name in a pathetic attempt to make you feel better about yourself.

This thread and activity you are all so proud of and defend so desperately is a crutch. But it is about you and how you respond and this is what you chose. It's not about me. Merck did me a favor and forced me to evolve. You did not. No, it's I that feels sorry for you. Here you sit. Stuck. I can't imagine facing what you are facing every month, much less the next , 5-10-15 years. How will you make it? I suspect you won't. Your just dragging out the inevitable.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do work for my Merck. I just choose not too work as hard for Merck as I used too. I am not stuck in a dead in job. I live the 15 by 15 philosophy so I can enjoy life. This job is just a means to an end, MORON! Get it through you thick head jack@ss, nobody cares about what you have to say on this thread. You have failed. I am just doing community service work by entertaining a lonely r*****, which is you!