Crystall Ball Predictions 2015 PC

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's that time of year again. Anyone have any educated predictions for 2015 as to if we will still be around or will there be even fewer with more drugs in the bag. Home office peeps have not heard from you for awhile?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have read my insight on downsizing initiatives over the past year and I am going in UG. Approximately 40% of the group will be gone by the end of June. The planning has benn signed off for commencement JAN1. COVER YOUR BUTTS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That said , what I'll the 2015 severance package be? You must have seen that too...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one think they need to get in touch with the power of the over 50! Do you know that studies show that this prime age group provides the highest winning results....far exceeding any of the Ken and Barbie crowd! That's right! The " touch of greys" have what it takes...commitment, highly refined skills and that sterling (excuse the pun) maturity. All the things that mean effectiveness and top results.

These folks are our fine wine. Leave them in place. We all know all the best tables only serve the best....and neither should we! My local crystal ball expert predictor agrees with me...she thinks it could happen if the powers that me become truly enlightened! :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enlightened... Ya right. Please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One months salary to every two years of tenure. Also, next Wednesday the insurance plans canceled. Off to the exchange!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be even fewer of the few that are left.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank the gods the riffraf will be gone / scumbags

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are plenty of peeps ready to peeps in their pants over these predictions!

Lets hold oldie peeps get their peepin bridge!