Documentation

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has some good stuff? Do you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I have good stuff. Emails and Posters on a certain off label condition. Just waiting to see if I'm laid off before I get out my big guns.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have goodies also. I have so many examples of my dm selling off label and asking clinics about grants for share change. I'll stick around for a little while. Glad everyday that I took down stuff when I did

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when i was in the OC we did lotsa crazy shit. when i was in the field it was evn crazier. but the deals being run through the mother ship to my big docs take the cake.
    they flipped a lot of folks this way. B&L is gona be innntersting

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm little late. This was already done 5 years ago

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late? Why?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This darn thread just won't go away

Just like all my emails and coaching guides

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone already did this and its coming to an end coming up

they get all the whistle blower money

sorry your to late

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean - "...too late." No wonder you're not part of the deal.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did ista settle thus case? Such bullshit. i hope they don't. let the fda go screw themselves

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. It will be a BL problem soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE USED TO BE A POST ABOUT SENDING INFORMATION IN. DOES ANYONE KNOW OR REMEMBER WHERE TO SEND? BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS. MY DISTRICT WAS REQUIRED TO SELL XIBROM TO LASER BUSINESS AND THEN PROVIDE INSTRUCTION SHEETS. WAS OFF LABEL AND I LET MY FEELINGS BE KNOWN. WAS ALMOST SHOWN THE DOOR OVER IT. THE LASER CENTERS GOT SPECIAL TREATMENT

13. OCI

OCI Guest

You - or anyone - can always provide information to OCI.

The best way to provide information is to visit the OCI "Report a Crime" website:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/email/oc/oci/contact.cfm

Make sure you start with the name of the company, because that is how the case is tracked. If OCI already has a case open on that company, your information will be channeled directly to the right agent.

You can do it anonymously or you can leave a name and a number. It will greatly help your case - and speed the response - if you identify yourself, because the agent is invariably going to have more questions. We don't really care if you use your real name, we just want to be able to get enough information so we can evaluate the complaint.

You can also call 240-276-9450 and ask to speak to any agent on the drug side (I recommend you ask for Jeff).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! :)

15. OCI

OCI Guest

You're welcome. Tell Jeff that Doug said 'Hi.'