Lies!! Our jobs are Gone, Resume Please

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a manager and was just informed by my boss that over 90% of the sales organization is going to be cut and currently being lied to about their chances to be retained. It doesn't matter how hard you work,decisions are already made and chances are you're already gone. I understand what upper management is trying to get us to do, but it only serves them and reads like a movie script. We will be abused and then thrown away! As you're running to your printer to print multiple surgery sheets and begging accounts to stay with you so you'll be kept, just know that you you're waisting your time! You can't save yourself with Ista, only by getting another pharma company to hire you, will you be saved. You are working now for your B& L rep who will take your job. One of the hardest lessons in life to learn is that " We are all replaceable ". Don't take this as negative, take it as motivation to find another job before the hammer drops on you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yay. Our first "I'm a manager" card being played. Kudos to you, sir or madam. Well played.

No offense to you or to cafepharma, but I think I'll hold judgment on making any concrete decisions until I receive news from someone not named "Anonymous".

Cue the "I'm a RSD" trump card response in 3....2....1....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has answered us yet on who is paying our bonuses for May and possibly June, if the deal is not done by then.
    It seems like we have been asking this question for weeks and no one is giving us a straight answer.
    Any idea?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry! You'll get yours!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD chiming in here. We will not being paying bonuses after we fire everyone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Spot On! It amazes me how gullible people continue to be. Buyouts are ruthless, bonuses don't get paid, maps are redrawn based on past data, last two years, nothing you do right now will matter or change your fate. They told you that you could work hard now and save yourself and that is an outright lie. Loyalty will not be rewarded, neither company cares about you or your family. Start looking for a job now, 3-4 months of severance is a terrible package and will dry up quick! The phone call day is coming soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any of you bothered to look up the history of Fred Hassan or Saunders!?? You are toast!! Trust me. An outside company will determine your fate based on certain criteria to defend against any lawsuits. If you think loyalty or success is part of the equation, you have a lot to learn and you obviously haven't been through a buyout. Fred will buy ista and then dump the whole company (B&L) to make millions. Did it to Pharmacia and schering-plough. Take care of yourself first. Severance package is crap. Better to have a job than to sit home and wonder when you will find one! You will be better off!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either way I made out. I invested heavy on the stock and walking away from a nice chunk of change

What I hear is 80% will be retained but we shall see

b&L reps selling Bromday. Ya right. Talk about nose dive!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this posting is all lies ...f687cking morons

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Bromday is not a hard sell. 2. you're hilarious! 3. 80% of you ARE NOT GOING TO BE RETAINED! Bausch has a salesforce, yes SOME will be retained but NOT the majority and definitely not 80%...LOL You people crack me up!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're waiting to cash out your stock then that is a reason not to resign yet, but not a reason to not start trying to interview. It can take 3-6 months to land another job, you have to start now. If you go all in with Ista and get canned, you're starting the process way too late and your severance will run out. If you had 8-12 months of pay then that would change the equation. I'm just trying to help, because I made these mistakes in the past. I was brainwashed by upper management to keep me working when it turns out I never had a chance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with Bromday and Prolensa without us. My Bromday accounts are done when I am done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to know if we are getting our bonus for March April?? Why won't someone come clean and tell us....Steve L , if you read this and I'm sure you do , will you do the right thing and let the sales force know if they will be getting paid. It's hard enough to stay motivated as it is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh right, I'm sure they are. Lol. Plenty of my accounts can't wait until I get it. Trust me, you're replaceable

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the B & L reps that keep spreading lies because you are scarred about your job. Be quiet already, you have been scared for your jobs since we went private.

The top guys will cut the crap and then assemble whats left to make an efficient team to make money. Nothing more to it.

Then they will either sell the new company to big pharma or go public to make money.

so stop worrying and do your best. nothing else you can do. If you want to look for another job do it. just stop posting BS to make yourself feel better!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only will you receive your bonus add 20% to it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was a B&L rep posting lies , I would tell you to keep working hard so I could benefit when I take over your territory. I'm just trying to help.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont listen to people with "inside" sources...stupid move...no one knows until they know

quit if you need to or stay and work your tail off so you continue to make money that simply

these people with inside tracks are 99% wrong

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over May 14th, our jobs are gone, welcome to reality, it's all over the web

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the link son