Surgical Position

Discussion in 'Molnlycke' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good division to work for? What can someone expect for base and commission? A lot of turn over? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STAY AWAY!! They are losing people left and right because of terrible comp plan. No leadership...haven't had a VP of sales for over 1.5 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with this place? Good position? Seems like high turnover with multiple recruiters calling every 6 to 8 months! Wtf? Recruiters seem to really boost up the position!

4. Its a flaming ass nest any1 with any talent would be wise to stay as far away as possible. Joe Weinicke couldn't sell water in the desert and he runs this place what a joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The screening process is a joke as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean the screening process is a joke for the entire company or just for the surgical division?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone give a serious response on salary range and comp plan? Due to a layoff I need a job regardless of the company right now, and I am just curious as to what Im looking at. I appreciate any feedback!

8. IF you're lucky, you'll make $120k...but only top 10% of field makes this. The rest of us are well below plan and aren't making anything. Ask why the position is vacant...Many people have left on their own while others have been fired. Leadership is unwilling to negotiate ANY price anywhere. Tough sell when your gloves are 10%+ higher than Cardinal and about 20% higher than Medline.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks! Just coming into this conversation as I saw a position in MN. This marketplace (MN) tends to suck to begin with and if you're trying to push a product that's more expensive that just compounds the problem. And if I'm expected to drive my butt around all of the Dakotas as well in our awesome winters for $120- Ummm, don't think so. Again, thanks for the info.!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new VP of sales on surgical side is a circus clown.. He just hired one of his little cronies for RM position and moved best rep in co to his division to set him up for success. What a joke this place is. There are positions open that havent been filled in 9 months. There is a RM who fired almost his whole region and is #1...uhm...wonder why he's #1? Oh yeah...the people he fired were much smarter than him and he was afraid they would expose him. There is one great manager here and he is out west.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats the culture for the company, don't hire anyone with more experience than you, don't hire anyone smarter than you, don't hire anyone that can expose you for not knowing what you are doing....like that from the top down.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe w is a dirt bag I worked for him before he cares about 2 things lowering the comp for all reps and give bigger bonus to management he was fired from jnj and got comp from 150 to 95 in 3 years so look out

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe W is a joke. He was overheard complaining at a national meeting that there were reps making more than him and he worked so much harder b/c he was the manager...that's the type of person you want to manage an entire division! Good luck with him Monlycke..we fired his ass a few years ago and are much better for it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see what bs joey bag o' donuts spews next week at the NSM. Hey joe, do you still not get out f bed for 95% to quota? And where were you in 2013? Haha. You're a loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just waking up on this Wednesday as I've had indigestion from all the green Kool-Aid I was forced to drink last week at the National Meeting. Rank your "top 5" from 70's party....go...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will the data for our surgical trial be available? Should be easier to sell with data behind us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it to work with this company? Any insight to salary and benefits ( car etc.), will be in the East ....who's here and opinion...please.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Job should be between 175,000 and 200,000. Car and benefits, products are quality, but cut throat managers in the Northeast.