Predictions for OI in 2014

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your predictions for OI in 2014?

Happy New Year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees all quit with no warning before pink slips (with no severance) are issued.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company has always been a joke: run by a greedy clown. Massive deficits have plagued this company from day one. Now that the state is on the hook that huge debt load will take this company down in 2014. Reimbursements will only cause more pressure over time. More hardship coming as competition in 2014 does its work eroding revenue and drying up liquidity needed for payroll. I am not sure what bank or institution is funding this mess but that will end soon. If you got a brain in your head then start looking for a new job today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition to an artificial liver, OI develops the first artificial brain. The artificial brain was created from the same donor tissues as all of OIs existing products (one! We just rename and repackage the product because their is no products in the pipeline) Execs are the first to receive this new artificial brain in a clinical trial, however no improvement was noted because their heads are already made of donor tissue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old artificial liver lie LOL

That was worth a 13 million dollar grant

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GG pushes GM out the door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VPs run this place to the ground. In a last ditch effort to save their jobs, G rents the buildings to G to open a fast food restaurant, that serves Apli-fries and Graf-burgers. VPs keep their jobs, get a raise, and all the free pink slime they can eat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At long last OI gets a pipeline!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MA asks for the money back for the jobs not created.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We are months away from developing an artificial liver" LOL

GM / fibbing clown

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees show up for work on Jan 31- key cards don't work because OI is out of business. G&G and all the VPs laugh all the way to the bank b/c they get extra large golden parachutes for letting all the workers go without severance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI does not pay its bills- VPs continue to get bonuses.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major media outlets 4,5,7 show up asking about the grant money

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unions picket OI b/c non union workers were used for a building that the taxpayers paid for only to be placed in a not so secret trust.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phones will be turned off (again)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to buy my stock options....hahahahahahaha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI will be the leader in regenerative medicine.....hahahahahahahaha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I THINKS WE SEE A BANKRUPCTY IN 2014, AT SOME POINT CREDITORS WILL STOP EXTENDING THE TERMS. WE ARE HEADING FOR 50 MILLION IN LONG TERM DEBT.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found out that they OI owes one of the plastic vendors $732,000.

OI is going down fast

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you heard that from a "reliable" source!