Rankings

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KN some of you pclub people are not performing, time to lower their quotas again. United a good excuse? You should put out a Jan to August growth number. See who is really growing business un-manipulated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the funny thing, the UHC medical policy on telemetry has not changed. We chose to interpret a 24-48 hour holter as acceptable prior testing when it was clear they wanted an event done first. Just imagine how much time we have been wasting and will continue to waste trying to collect clinical notes for prior auth requests only to have them denied. Not to mention the over inflated quotas that came along with their expectation of a high percentage of approvals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very interesting that some of the "top" reps have done nothing all year and somehow stay on top?? How do you do the same in Aug as Jan and you "grew"? RSD's better lower those numbers again to keep the growth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how some of these top reps would perform if they had to fight to hit quota at the end of the month. The ones I know are given such easy goals they are above 2-3 weeks in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with 3 months to go they better not raise my quota.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have your EVER had a quarterly forecast that wasn't bigger than the quarter before? Dream on if you think it isn't going up. Nobody inside cares that you can't open new accounts, close PPM deals or signe up ED's because you don't have enough inventory - your quotas going up just like the rest of us

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch how much they care when the price of scotch goes up

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they must be in Pclub if quota has not jumped up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sick of the BS in these replies, Maybe the Top Reps are on the top because they work harder and smarter than the rest. You are taking 1 situation and assuming it happens to the majority or Some. I can tell you have no idea on how things really work because the RSDs have nothing to do with Quotas whether it increases or decreases for whatever reason.

Here is some advice, worry about yourself and stop crying that things aren't fair and quotas are too high, get your facts straight before you post something and that goes for the other idiots talking about the United Contract. PS the United Policy on Telemetry was public info found on their website - when it changed its policy on telemetry it never said anything about a Event Monitor or a Holter as the only appropriate prior testing until they rewrote the policy about 3 to 4 months ago

You should all be in politics instead of sales for your ability to manipulate and lie to the public based on word of mouth of others instead of Facts

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet Pea - I know for a fact that all RSD's have input with the overall quota disbursement. Yes, those above on the bar stools do in fact set a number for a region. The RSD's will then adjust based on individuals growth or decline over the past qtr or 6 month run rate. So please don't tell everyone that facts are being distorted especially when you don't have a fricking clue how it really works. I would suggest you go glaze your ham and check the thermostat thats stuck up your ass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love glazed ham! Hate doing it myself though. Where can I get one of those thermometers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd love to hear the response or excuse on why its October 21 and numbers aren't distributed? Add that we are in such a huge backorder and practices are leaving by the day due to the delays and YES, customer service.

Please indulge

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October 21 and you are complaining about no forecast? I enjoy this time each quarter because it's the only time I have to relax without knowing how deep of a hole I have been tossed into. If customers leave at least you will get a forecast reduction, or does that only happen to those who are the favorites?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a few of the past PC winners who have gone to upper management crying about their increased quotas. And guess what, EVERY one of them had it reduced and you'll see a few back on page 1 of the recent rankings. My guess is you have to party like its 1999 with the big boys to approve a reduction. These same individuals will be meeting with them next week preparing for another round of reductions for Q1 2015.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's good to have friends in HIGH places - don't be a hater

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you think otherwise, please enlighten us oh wise one. I know for certain this has occurred based on 2 individuals that went to KN and had reductions made. Constantly appeared in bottom tier and suddenly in top 1/4.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for your response. We all want to know how our beloved RSD's don't have any impact with quota disbursement and or KN changing numbers to some of his groupies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you are just jealous that you don't know how to play the game as well as others. I personally know of multiple top tier ae's who have asked for reductions and have had the door slammed in their face. You dont know all you think you know

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pegged it. Im one jealous mother fucker. Do yourself a favor Einstein, go thru the monthly rankings and see who was at the bottom and suddenly is up in the upper tiers. Then ask yourself another question, how can these individuals have that much growth while we continue to have major inventory issues? In between picking the hairs between your teeth, you'll realize numbers had been adjusted and not credited to hard work.