Good riddance Frank "Bud Fahey"

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is an absolute clown. As a previous poster noted, he was clearly in the wrong position, ever since he was promoted to VP of Sales. Bud Fahey is a guy who doesn't have the first clue how to lead, inspire, or motivate his troops. The worst decision of all was hiring Richard Foust as Director of Sales - West and keeping Jaime Miller as Sales Director - East. Throw in Ryan Beller on the Coronary side and the four of them are beyond incompetent. Jaime Miller and Ryan Beller should be fired, at least Richard and Bud are smart, but clearly in the wrong leadership position, as they're analytic guys.

This points to an even bigger issue, and that is Dave Picitti and Bill Davis. These two are the truly weak leaders, not to mention, they don't posses a ounce of critical thinking skills.

This class of clowns has directly and indirectly ran off great talent like Pete Simmerson, Lynn Athens Boyle, Chris Leach, Mike Aljoe and many other great managers. Moreover, scores of talented reps have recently left Endo, while other uninspired reps continue to keep their position due to the generous pension benefits and constantly "game the system".

The beginning of the end was when Sam Conaway left in 2011 or 12. This place hasn't been the same, and I think Miles White and John Capek are finally beginning to understand T&A very important aspect.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous post is spot on!
    Obviously someone that has been here a while. Who knows, maybe a good change can come of this if they can bring in some great talent from the outside. There is no one qualified left to move internally and lead. And as mentioned in the previous post, a lot of ass clowns that need to be fired. This was a good company once...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The housecleaning continues, as they play musical chairs in Dallas on Thursday to decide who's out next.

Enjoy....This Bud's for you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a previous rep for 10 years in that division, it truly is a shame to watch it crumble
    Spot on with previous post about Bud the midget I wish I were taller but since I'm not I might as well try and be a hard ass Fahey
    I will tell u that Richard Foust was forced on him by Chuck tne chainsaw Foltz
    Poor Richard never even carried a sales bag but let's make him a sales director
    Thats a brilliant idea Chainsaw

This shit show of that division continues to make collasal mistakes but none more glaring and obvious of IDEV purchase which has returned an annual revenue stream of about $13 million

Major mistake considering they paid close to or over $300 million for

Abbott Vascular Endo has become the laughingstock of the Endo biz

Great work fellas!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is replacing him?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone having fun yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry Coutsolioutsos

I hear it's certainly a step in the right direction.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold that thought and wait a couple mths, if that. Right direction huh? We'll see...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What changes do you think he will make?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hatchet man with close ties to chainsaw Foltz

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RF & JM
    Soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not soon enough

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dallas meeting, what a joke.
    "Dont panic...all is fine!"
    No leadership, no plan, nothing.
    Pass the Koolaid

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that all the so called dead wood is gone. Guess that the new endo leader can form his own incompetent team. What arrogance

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous post is spot on!
    But 2 more logs of dead wood for the fire soon as he brings in his new team.
    Also, is it arrogance or desperation?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend's boss was contacted about an "Area Director position with Abbott endo"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does ur friend live?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they in New York?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Foltzy still around? What position is he in now? I actually liked him when I was there

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area, part of the country?