End of RS

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well after several years RS MEdical is finally going to the toilet all the sales staff either fired and only VA and PGX and Pain cream for the rest. Sales staff that wasn't fired is quitting in droves. Corporate staff is down to two sales operations staff and only only a few billing people. Why? you may ask it is because of management from the top down there is no management and what is left has no confidence in the company. Well in less then nine months almost all the corporate staff will be gone and the relationships with physicians can never be recovered. SO as all the crap order come in until Friday lets look at new employment and the CEO Rick T should have stayed retired and let his daughters go find jobs with futures not jobs that have a clear end. So after a collapse in the industry, old computer systems, no clear communication, bad training all around, outsourcing and hanging on by a thread....a GOOD GOODBye to RS Medical. Tons of lives ruined again with layoffs and loss of peoples dreams for those that thought it would pick up.

The other thread of Thank you JK well good riddens JK...take your robust dialogue back to Boston

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Konsin stole a severance package? I hope he is suffering like the rest of us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that's it? john konsin (no I wont capitalize it) fucks this company and so many of us, and nobody pipes up? Well I will...... FUCK YOU john konsin and the HR director.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John has another note of failure on his resume. Another company run into the ground under his watch. BUT, like all MBA's...theyalways find some thread of success to hang onto while everyone else sinks. JK, you can blame everyone but yourself, and that was your issue from day 1. Things weren't rosy when you arrived, granted. The ship was already off-course. But the real issue was that you didn't know DME and you tried to force RS into some preconceived mold and model and it just wouldn't fit. You surrounded yourself with yes-men, none of whom had an original idea to offer. Those that knew the business left because you didn't really want to listen to what their years of experience had to say. Who was left? The people desperate to stay. So ask yourself this, John: How is it that the people you cast off seem to be doing well and the companies they now work for are taking business that was RS's for years? Why is it that RS just can't seem to play by the rules and make a living doing that? Many other companies seem to be able to. Maybe it's too late to save it. I hope Rick can if for no other reason to make you look like the fool you made of yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear this..... was with RS in 94-97.... Went to Presidents Club twice..... hate to hear this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both John and his head of HR Barbara are such narcissists they will never understand their level of incompetence or take any responsibility. They will continue to go down the same path of failure and blame and expect a different outcome. By running away from from the dismal performance that caused the loss of many jobs and the destruction of a company they can tell whatever lies they need to boost there egos. The folks on the east coast will soon realize the sham. Big houses and nice cars are no disguise for incompetence and arrogance.
    RIP RS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll - In Internet slang, a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AKA Barbara Konsin.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the RS doing these days? Awfully quiet in this thread, anyone working at RS wish to chime in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone left? ... left ... left ... left

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Konsin

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Kon Jonsin is the only one left, who will he blame??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If not I. Don't want the grammar police on me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Kon Jonsin" HA love it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where Kon Jonsin ended up? I understand they still own the house. Did they really move east?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John is living back in Boston, he travels to Vancouver WA once a month to work for Molecular Testing Labs ..... couple of other RS people ended up over there as well. He's not involved in making decisions anymore. RS had their first profitable month under Rick's direction, after 5 years of losses. Back in cautious growth mode.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad to hear RS has survived the five years of mismanagement that John Konsin brought. It is hard to believe any medical company would hire him even as a consultant without decision making power. I am sure he sees former employees that know he cost them there job. So sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Rick pulls it together. There is money to be made, but it has to be legit, very targeted to payors that actually pay. That means no more pushing equipment in States that won't pay for it. Carve out small cracks and go from there. I hope he saves it. I enjoyed my tenure there.
    Now, does anyone have the ctc info for Cathy Hill?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drove by the Konsin McMansion, it looks like it sold.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consecutive months of profit aside, I don't think RS is long for this world. I hear tell that one of the big insurance companies has hired a well known medical private investigation group to do a major investigation of RS for fraud.

I don't think RS can survive losing another major lawsuit.