Intersect ENT - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Acclarent' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on this company and how the sales organization is run. Are commissions realistic - and not just for one quarter, but for a year?

What is the culture like?

Thanks,

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts are, you shouldn't have blown off the opportuinty with them several months ago. Now you're unemployed and wondering if that 250k was legit, it's too late. Guess what? They don't want your sorry a$$ now tjay you don't have a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*now that

Damn voice to text

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your well thought out feedback. It will help me next week in my interview. Douche.
    Would anyone else like to share some real experience other than this angry homer?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are they paying that kind of money with 1 product and 1 specialty?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal here? Can you still make money? Is the comp plan realistic? Anyone in ENT have the scoop?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in any inside knowledge as well. Any ENTCs have the scoop?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no. no free scoop to no bodys

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The key is to not say you were sh!+ canned by Acclarent when applying for the job. Their background checks are on par with a UFC HGH test so tell them whatever you want, they won't verify. The money at Intersect is ok, but it's just awkward taking my DM into my new territory and having accts tell me they are sorry for the way I was let go, when I "forgot" to mention that to him during the interviews. Stock options are terrible at this point, too late to the game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've raided Acclarent and will continue to annex all territories!!!! Just a fact, sorry

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, but the Acclarent reps we are taking now are duds.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, not feeling obligated to give the time of day to complete stranger... even less to a complete stranger on CP. Complete arrogance of the truly needy. Try becoming qualified loser.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only outsiders ask for "inside scoop" on a public site. Who does this jack ass collect for?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this company to work with in terms of culture, comp, etc?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insane expectations to minimize paying for over grown salesforce. Unless your NF's (let's call it friend) The ship has sailed and not many happy reps. NF is way over his head, no leadership. RUN!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did you expect? Keep stocking shelves everyone! "next quarter you will get relief for doing it" LOL What a JOKE!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! great product and horrible management and strategy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is the biggest bunch of two faced bullies you'll ever work for. Worked there for a while, great customers, decent product but, they play favorites when it comes to quota. The only reason this company has done so well is because they were able to grab all the Acclarent people when Acclarent was going down. Stock options were good if you got in early. That is all history now.

Bottom line is don't trust anyone there. NF is gone but some of his minions are still there pushing people around and not knowing what the hell they are doing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates as to how this company is supporting the sales force? Are the reps able to make quota now?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, target income for a rep is still 200-250k depending on the areas production. Its a good job. Anything over 200k is a great job . in almost any circumstance. Welcome to the global 1%