The Swiss are really smart business people

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the managing group of the company, correct? How do you hire an Executive VP of Sales only to fire that person the same month? They are retarded beyond explanation. They're crooks, lack understanding of the market, and since the takeover have done nothing but devalue the company. They promised transparency, it's not there. The ongoing mantra that this is not a Swiss takeover gets old. Mostly, their inherent neutrality makes them cowards when it comes to anything that requires some balls. I hope if you're still here, you're looking. Medtronic passing should be a red flag. They can't sell anything. I'm sure ehrlichman has it under control tho. He invented almost everything in the 20th century, yet remains in a mound of debt. Yacov wouldn't fire him because he knew he'd never get another job and him and his wife would be out on the street. Bad decision, Yacov. Look what's happened to your company in less than a year. In a year that should have experienced the best growth in company history has quickly become the worst year. What a fucking joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ehrlichman is a complete incompetent idiot. How he has lasted through storms is beyond me; must have photos of somebody because not only is he an idiot he is a flagrant lying sack of shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lee is after 2 director of sales who are not playing by his compliance rules and will fire them once he finishs reviewing millions of emails and listen to phone conversations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lee is very busy reviewing RSD emails so he can fire two of them for not following his compliance rules. I believe one of them is TD

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else do you expect him to do? He has to justify his job. Remember when he was VP of Special Projects? What special project has LW been a part of? Bringing lawsuits against BCBS? He has to justify his job while he has Swiss cheese all over his face. If you're on his list, he's likely going to get you. But, while he's not all that intelligent, he still wakes up every morning knowing he's in a shit job, doing things to people to justify his own place in the LW cosmos, all the while being a bitch to the cowards that are now running the place. They all fit together like a nice puzzle piece. Anyway, this thread started with how retarded it was to have hired an EVP of Sales without any vetting, only to end up firing her within the same month. Who's running things over there??? Do you see other corporations doing this? No. This is where the incompetence has run amok. These guys don't have the slightest clue as to what they're doing and with every move they lose a little more of the faith that they can run a company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is your Q3 earnings release?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just promoted an RSD to VP and then fired her two weeks later?? TN was our best shot at having someone normal in that role who understands what we do in this company and now she's gone. Who else is going to step into that job? Someone from outside? Great. What the hell is going on around here? How is Lee still at this company - he is destroying us one by one. I heard TD is next? Another great leader here. If the SWISS were smart, they would look at their own cancerous Ehrlichman. I have a feeling there will be many changes at LW in 2014 and it doesn't look good at all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It cant be good. We always release right after CN, but this time it is so bad they dont want to be anywhere near CN release.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Financials, I think, are now released twice yearly, not quarterly. Won't know results for the 2nd half of 2014 until March of 2015.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These fucking Swiss are not stupid to do it quarterly like CN does. LW is not looking good. I am out of here in January. I will enjoy the rest of the year answering emails from home, then enjoy NSM and get out.