Biotheraputics

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on Biotheraputics division? Contacted today by recruiter. I'm a good rep but not a pres club winner, any chance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay and earn a Pclub first. Then reapply

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please get over yourself... Healthpoint is loaded with average pharma reps.. Management is arogant and plays like they only hire the top 1 percent... I know many people who end up getting hired and trust me not top award winners

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure that an occasional scrub may pass through and get in but they are typically exposed early on and sent on their way. Unless you have the awards and are a top performer stay and try and succeed at your current role.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just another pharma company managed by prima donnas that left their old pharmacy jobs and have mastered the call reporting/big brother tools ie: iPad/iPhone GPS tracking software. Santyl is over 40 yrs old, highly skilled surgeons love talking about enzymes that haven't changed in forever, especially over lunch. Oasis is getting abused by Endoform which is very similar but from sheep instead of pigs, doubt your wound can tell the difference. 12$, 100-300$ you decide.