Las Vegas CRM

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2008 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and this time the Germans win you piece of garbage!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the reps obese? Why the fat comments?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

List of players in this drama

Robert N. Berkley, Defendant
    Biotronik, Inc., Defendant
    Peter Elia, Defendant
    Leon Feldman, Defendant
    W. Judson Fisher, Defendant
    Casear Fonte, Defendant
    Arjun V. Gururaj, Defendant
    Monty C. Morales, Defendant
    Nevada Heart and Vascular Center, LLP, Defendant
    William H. Resh, Defendant
    Robert C. Wesley, Defendant
    Western Medical, Inc., Defendant
    State of California, Intervenor Plaintiff
    USA, Intervenor Plaintiff

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry guys. Max Bennett's claims were dismissed. After 4 years of investigations, it ended with a meh. In fact, the documents state Bennett was the one who asked for them to be dismissed. Wow, super credible claims that he later decided, "maybe not so much."

"UPON CONSIDERATION of qui tam Plaintiff-Relator Max Bennett’s “Notice of Voluntary Dismissal” and the files and records in this case, it is hereby ORDERED that:
    The Complaint and Amended Complaints in this action are dismissed without prejudice."

Oh, and everyone that's worked up over it - smallest fine in the history of CRM. Wow, must have been doing some really, really, really, really, really bad stuff to get the smallest fine ever. Smaller than Boston Scientific, smaller than Medtronic, smaller than St Jude. Hell, smaller than the Dignity Health fine that was announced last week.

How much ink and time has been wasted on these boards over this? Despite how much all of you "know" about Las Vegas, where's the beef? Where's the juice here? There's no new news here.

Even Barry Meier's article this morning says nothing except, yeah, we wrote a story about this in 2011.

Please, for your own sanity, go back to your lives.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even better - Miracle Ears?

You people have no lives. I'm sorry some of you make $180k servicing a $3 million territory. I really am.

I'm sorry Biotronik pays the most to its reps in the industry. I'm sorry you guys hate that.

I'm sorry you need to sell the company you work for instead of selling yourself.

I'm sorry you guys are so bitter you decide to sneak your wife/husband/significant other out on the company's expense account to "stick it to the man."

I'm sorry you guys have drunk the Kool-Aid at company XYZ and truly believe you make the best of everything and any doctor that doesn't use you must be getting money under the table.

I'm sorry that many of you are not willing to look at your own behaviors and failures to figure out why you're not succeeding and as a result need a "bogeyman" to explain away your performance.

I'm sorry that worthless awards like "President's Club" or a shitty polyester green sportcoat mean more to you than being able to put more money into your kids 529.

I'm sorry you need to have quarterly POA meetings where you blow out dinner and drink Macallan 18 to discuss some worthless marketing handout and some bullshit feature that no doctor really cares about.

I'm sorry Biotronik still has an independent model that allows its reps to sell complementary products to CRM.

I'm sorry Biotronik came out with the first complete line of MRI conditional pacemakers in the US.

I'm sorry Biotronik was first to CE Mark and probably first to market with MRI-conditional ICDs.

I'm sorry Barclay's just put out a research report where EPs at the Brigham & Mass Gen say they use Biotronik because of the quality.

I'm sorry Biotronik offers the only really global cellular compatible remote monitoring.

I'm sorry to those of you who are seeing Biotronik increase market share to about 10% of new implants in the US.

I'm sorry Biotronik is the only privately held company in the CRM market so they don't bulk as often as the big 3.

I'm sorry Biotronik sells leads to Boston Scientific because it kind of makes the whole "Biotronik makes shitty products" narrative a little weak.

But most of all, I'm sorry that so many of you have realized you've made a bad decision and that the CRM market is not for you and feel the need to bash your competitors and customers who realize that you're not selling the cure for cancer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smallest fine in CRM. Be proud. Why a fine at all if there was nothing? This coupled with the New Mexico settlement 2 months ago just piles on the corrupt mess.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No ink wasted on the interweb. Duh!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoah….He's a smart one there.