Cortisone injections

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any involved in the new cortisone injection packs? Heard its suppose to be as lucrative as pain cream was 5 yrs ago. If so what company are you working with?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a "partial" intro to this, but the distributor dropped the ball and I never got started. Seems like a great thing, but would require a company with a clue. If anyone knows - who might the good companies, if any, be?
    Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am definitely interested in this product....

From what I hear it a buy and bill situation for the doctors.

Trying to find more info!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've googled this and can't find any information. Is this the compounding pharmacies doing this or completely different? Names of the companies would be great. Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I understand the product comes directly from the manufacturer.

The distributors sell the kits to the doctors and the doctors bill for it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is/are the manufacturer?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds interesting. Looking for more info. Anybody have names or contacts of manufacturers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the exclusive US distributor for this product. Blowing up, only looking for big distributorships

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you get into this. Id love to rep this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody has "exclusive" rights to this. If you do then how is it that I am selling it direct with the manufacturer? If your source told you you have "exclusive" rights then I'd check your source. So far it's been a money maker for me. Not quite initial pain cream money but it will be soon enough

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell us who the manufacturer is you're working with. Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me a contact to get my team involved in this? We cover TX,FL,TN,MA,AL.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your contact info

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post your email and I will reach out to you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping to get more info as well, call/text 330-806-3044 or ndf8#zips.uakron.edu
    thanks