Besides Orion, How Are Sales?

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you with numbers? This can be very valuable. Are you over? At target? Under but not more than 10%? Under between 10-20%? Under more that 20% A two word reply will help us figure out a lot of the future. Post now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like something our idiotic product manager would say. Namesh is such an idiot. Thanks for the head's up about National Pressure Ulcer Day on the day of at 5pm....what a dumbass. Thanks Anita for hiring your dumbass friends to pull this company down even more...good job...love the laminated guidelines with the words so small you need a microscope to read it....does proofing ring a bell to anyone???? How about the waste of money of mailing all those stupid guidelines to everyone that guaranteed all the reps tossed. These guys are such idiots they don't know their head from their ass. AND the fact that Namesh decides to pull a version of Flexi-Seal off the market a few moths back (odor control) without notifying the sales reps AND the hospitals who are using it. Nothing, no letters, no emails....this guy is the most ludicrous product manager I have ever worked with....it is unbelievable. Absolutely worthless.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not Namesh. Seriously, who's making bonus and who isn't? Please weigh in. I promise it will be interesting once we get going.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feed the troll, is this you MO? Orion, I can proudly say I didn't do that nonsense the entire last miserable year I was employees by these clueless misfits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MO and his Father will be visited by the ghosts of companies past, present and future during the holidays.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Who fucking posts this ? Who even fucking cares anymore? Where are you with numbers? Go fuck yourself.