Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

laying people off is not criminal. Paying all the people back wages is virtually impossible when creditors and lawyers must be paid until any company returns to profitability. Be patient. Things will get better. He's an honest and honorable person. You just don't understand the business of business, Honey.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to me that you don't understand the business of human decency. Honey.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to know WHO is this person on this board that keeps defending George H. on every other post and keeps calling everyone "honey"?? Is it one of his children, someone GH pays to negate the bad publicity he's getting or someone that does special favors for GH??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Id like to know the names of the backstabbing liars who continue to defame the company and GH.

You were happy to go along with allegedly "illegal Medicare billings" until you got fired or were laid off. You're just a bunch of whining hypocrites and thieves yourselves (allegedly) if you thought the Medicare billing transactions were fraudulent. You can't have it both ways, Honey.

Booyah

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard Dynasplint laid off a bunch more reps. Fat lady must be warming up quickly???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the people who were laid off who had nothing to do with billing?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just in time for the holidays too..GH must be buying a couple of new Mercedes or another house in someplace like the Cayman Islands so he can continue to siphon money to off shore banks so he can avoid paying the hundreds and hundreds of people he owes money.

I wish that man would sleep 1 night out in the cold so he can get a taste of what he did to other people. Selfish bastard that he is even if he did give money to charities 5 years ago big f'ing deal. He is still no better than common street trash now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey...suck a big one!!! You are one of the biggest losers working/not working for this man and his company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey, please.
    Take your meds.

You obviously have a daddy complex and unresolved anger issues.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crickets

I'm loving the peace and solitude

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey, you're the one slobbing GH's knob, defending his every move. I think you may want to rethink whose got the daddy complex. He has kids older than you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now, that peace and quiet didn't last as long as I had hoped.
    Are you out of your meds, Sweetie. Did your SNAP entitlement run out? I'm happy to loan you some money for your meds until you're back on your feet.

God bless your little heart.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignorance at its best....yet again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like the idiot you are
    Having to resort to fellatio insults
    Gimme a break and take your meds, Sweetie
    After all, you started the mud slinging loser
    Admit it, you weren't laid off
    You were rightfully fired

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admit it to yourself, you have no idea who I am. Therefore, you have no idea if I was fired, part of the 500+ people that were laid off, quit or even worked there at all.

One must learn to know when to keep their mouth closed so as to not appear to be ignorant, clearly you haven't learned that lesson yet.

It must be very sad that when you are backed into a corner that the only comment you can come up with is to take your meds. As for the mud slinging, that started long ago when someone, assuming it was you just by the context of the posts, started calling those people that were laid off losers, slackers dead weight and whatever other term they felt necessary.

All in an effort to make them self look like they were important. Trust me, you're far from important, in fact, just the opposite is true in this case, you're insignificant.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only vindictive losers like you and Rhonda continue to post on this board
    Everyone else has moved on, Honey
    If you're so happy, why all the drama and anger?

God bless your little lost soul
    I hope you find inner happiness, Loser

Stay out of the woods
    It'd hunting season this week for Thursday's meal

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again with the name calling? What is your problem? These are the same people that I guarantee you worked with for years and you stoop so low as to do nothing constructive except for call names. How old are you? 3?

You really are a sad pathetic person...with a friend like you nobody would need to have enemies that's for sure.

Rhonda

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again. Off your meds again?

YOU are your own worst enemy, Sweetie.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, from your posts, I would have to say that you're an enemy. You can talk a good game on an Anonymous board, too bad you can't walk to the walk in reality.

And as I have said from the very beginning, I really don't care what you think of me....you are a nothing!!!! just some random coward calling names like a 3 year old.

Can you please call me a dumb dumb dummyhead too? That was always a favorite of mine

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is too bad you wasted your one wish
    You could have had a million bucks

Dumb dumb dummyhead