Rankings

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure the top 10 in PC rankings are not flat in their growth rates

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so how did almost every one of them rank top from march on? The trend of growth was already set for these people? Its a miracle!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe they just kicked some ass and sold a lot more than everyone else? Now there's a concept huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they really? Some are low, did INR make up for it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INR has nothing to do with PC and I hope it never does. You shouldn't try to cheapen the accomplishments of all PC winners just because one or two got lucky with forecasts way too low for their territory. Most are simply hard workers who got out there and made it happen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most in the company are hard workers and deal with a lot of bs.
    What company builds quota off of quota? It seems like a set up. How do you "get lucky" with quota, it should not happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash -- Most AE's are not hard workers

Also, Tell me one job were the Quota was in the Employees favor time after time after time and Not in the Companies

Granted the Quotas are high but any sales job out their is going to have "high" quotas -- Look at LifeVest. There's go up every 2 weeks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.
    Cardionet for some people.
    Wow again. Is lifevest the gold standard? Learn some grammar.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks - the truth is simple. Most of the reps have closed it down for the year. Why would ANYONE continue to make calls when our inventory issue is 21 days out? The guys sitting behind the ivory desk have no clue of what the reps are doing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High quotas are one thing and do often occur but constantly changing the parameters by which the quota is derived is what leads to a stroke of luck for some and creates distrust within the sales force

Anyone who has shut down for the year is going to be digging themselves out of a hole come Q1 trust me.

How do you know there are ivory desks in Malvern ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This inventory issue is not being taken seriously enough. Customers are pi$$ed, are willing to try all the new technologies out there. Everyone is hyped up for our new MCOT, but we all know how limited that will be. WTF????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, you think reps care about Q1 at this point? Why would we when practices have become livid with patient delays, terrible CS and replenishment. The only thing everyone cares about is hitting that 80% mark. If you believe we have become worried about the next 3-4 months then I would suggest leaving cookies for that fat man

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cookies for MG?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think he is going to show us cardiokey again? I cant wait to see what it looks like next year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compared to other patch technologies? Looks like a PoS! Can't imagine anyone wanting to use it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like all the same BS.