future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wright's management, as well as many other departments "corporate" professionals are some of the most uneducated and unprofessional people I have ever met. Basic business principles you learn in first year of undergraduate were foreign concepts to many of them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know everything I hear about this company isn awful, but they are still thriving. what the heck. who has got the real story

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know anything about the medical device industry, then you'd realize the obscene $$ markups. Of course they're thriving. That doesn't mean the current management team is a bunch of well-oiled brainiacs. To the contrary, they're idiots, one-and-all. Just imagine how well the company could thrive & grow if there were people in charge that actually knew how to run a medical device company. Not to mention that the WTR #s would improve dramatically overnight.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right with that statement, wright would be decent if they had some smart guys in middle and upper management, but that's not the case. Being surrounded by them for some time in the past, I don't feel hopeful about recommending this as a great career move. Maybe they should all take some basic, marketing, finance and management courses lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are all the hub supervisors leaving? Are they getting fired or just leaving. Oh wait... Maybe they are some of the smart ones and are just leaving. Insight?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a personal thought, but the hub concept is too inventory-heavy to work properly. The hubs are taking more & more inventory out of Arlington, wh/creates "false" backorders. No one in senior mgmt is willing to concede this truism, thus the ever-moving inventory targets. Who'd want to work in this type of hub system when there are easier eays to make $$ ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have spoken to many of the hub supervisors and they are miserable Just leave for gods sake

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During this season of thanksgiving & reflection, let us be ever mindful of the bountiful blessings that our senior management team has bestowed upon us during this past year of change & growth.

Thanks a lot, you bunch of fuckin horses' asses!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And wait til we see what they bestow upon us for christmas. Was Dena B in human resources fired? Have been trying to contact but never a return call.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dena....lol...I second that...she is the most backwoods hillbilly I have ever met...you are right, her returning a call or following up on anything for that matter is a impossible task...how did she manage to get that job.....any takers for worst managers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree she is horrible. But is she still there? If so how dumb can they be by keeping her. But then again look at the ones they keep. What about the punk Nicolette b. She has her head so far up BB that it gets me sick. And the things she says behind his back. That is one girl to not trust. Well maybe MB does!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus? Nope.
    Merit increase? Not likely with no bonus.
    Benefit costs going up to "market average".
    Pet insurance? Yes. Fucking pet insurance.

This is the company I am supposed to love? Ha.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget bb has got to take of his kids....the horses

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB's a fuckin horse's ass....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus? No.
    Bone us? Hell yes!

To be the biggest screw company we love to laugh at? Priceless.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pet insurance......remember that come survey time!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like how that cock sucker over HR was blaming the quarter's lose on everybody but management. Aren't we trying supposedly to be the place people love to work for but instead they keep lowering our standards to " be competitive " . Fly by night corporate suit wearing mother fucker . Thanks for the upcoming 2% bonus BP , this bonus system is fucked up. I garanfucking tee that's why they are offering damn pet insurance so Mr. BB can insure the damn horses.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They take those surveys and wipe their ass with them

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally like it that they're finally offering pet insurance. Pets are expensive & deserve the best care we can give them. I have a pet m•nkey, & his medical care & upkeep can get expensive. My m•nkey goes every where with me. Sometimes he tries to get into places he can't fit into. You ought to see him try to go in and out of some pretty hard-to-fit-into, very tight spots. And then when he does, and then finally works his way back out, you can tell he's no doubt banged his head on something, because it's obviously thr•bbing. Then other times he's been bad, & I have to sp•nk my m•nkey. Sometimes I sp•nk him so hard to the point of abuse, & then I have to take him to be examined. That gets really expensive.

I also have a pet sn•ke, but that's a story for another time....