Looking for a pharma sales job

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Holly Jacobs, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Holly Jacobs

Holly Jacobs Guest

Hi all! I'm Holly, and I just graduated with a degree in marketing. I'm very motivated to get a job and want to make good money. I'm very personable and have been told I'm very pretty. Any advice on getting a pharma job? Thanks a bunch! Holly

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Holly Ho Ho Ho!
    You should do well in this industry, kid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be a joke, but you truly are perfect for a pharma job. Good luck to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly you are forgetting the most important thing about getting a pharma job. Were you a cheerleader in college?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer doesn't hire right out of school but I'm sure other companies do. Find out who they are and go for it. You will be great.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly-if you get in, find a young resident/doctor and marry him. This industry will not be around long enough to make a career out of it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking' about ? Pfizer set the bar in terms of fresh, green college cropped students bouncing full of 'cheer' and 'pep' and no experience! Then all companies followed suit! Since when was experience required with Pfizer? Shut the front door! If you have experience Pfizer does not 'want' you. You are not #coachable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your perfect! Your hired

Now use an iPad on every call and see 10 people per day. Don't forget to set up a lunch every day and dinner program each month. You will have no problem! WELCOME

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's interesting everyone's making fun of this girl for inquiring about getting into an industry that all of us poor fools got into at some point and are too scared to leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See post #6-seems like good advice

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For most pharma. people, it is not that they are scared to leave, it is that they are comfortable in their territory, or have become used to getting abused by management, or they are too lazy to look.

pushing pills for your adult career is a terrible way to go through life though.

Holly, stick with the ho, ho, ho life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hope you are not serious, and if you are, you are dumb as a rock. The original poster was joking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical of most Pfizer reps. Too stupid to know when they are being lied to. They buy every lie from their management and every lie from their HCPs.

Here, ignorance is not only blissful it gets you promoted.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wanna make $20..............the hard way?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this economy I will do it for half that!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who told ya you were pretty?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty will get you laid. Good luck getting pass the office bitch who is usually the doctors mistress or his bitchy wife.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HO, Ho , ho. Hi Holly, I'm Santa Claus, and if you're really good girl this year I will give you your wish. Ho, ho, ho.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reconsider pharmaceutical sales career!