Eliquis bye bye by 12/2015

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it be true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever:
    You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you resort to name calling, it proves to everyone that you really have no point to make. The heads have spoken, and the company will focus on Oncology/Immunology. Last time I checked, Cardiology doesn't fit into either of those areas, and neither did Diabetes. We all know what happened to Diabetes. Even though our market share was trending up, it was a great drug, we had a great team etc., look for the same to happen with Cardiology.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass.

The heads have spoken and they do support Eliquis. Here's What Lamberto said in a conversation about Core Products (and yes Eliquis was one of them). "Sales of Eliquis topped at $100 million threshold with positive momentum in the U.S.,.. we identified and executed against some key opportunities to accelerate the growth of Eliquis...we are committing even more abilities to Eliquis ... and we are pleased that the FDA approved Eliquis for the prevention of deep vein being promoted in Q1 and hope to be able to further expand the label in both the U.S. and Europe.

You act like a vulture hanging around for something to die but you are more like something a vulture would eat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lamberto's words mean nothing, it's all about EPS. If he needs to sell to make IC, he will sell Eliquis, his mother, his kids - whatever.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is anyone to believe anything you say when in your prior message you said "The heads have spoken" quoting Lamberto's strategy to push your point and now when we quote him , you discredit and slander him?

I think your tongue is double jointed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep on drinking the koolaid

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He also said bend over and fucus

Pretty soon there will be nothing left to sell excerpt furniture

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, Lamberto would NEVER sell Eliquis or CV.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes he would!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Pfizer, Inc.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are amusing. Do you usually talk to yourself?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who posts a title " eliquis bye bye " is clearly not someone in the know..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a sore loser. Probably a Zarelto rep, which I am now outselling in NRxs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be gloating if I were you. Xarelto just received their cardio-version indication which will drastically impact your "outselling in NRx" claim.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like I hit the nail on the head. Go back to your Jansen board and quit wasting our time... loser

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you BMS for putting a complete moron in my territory. She is a 30 yr rep selling eliquis in cardio and has resorted to selling from the xarelto PI. I heard it with my own ears as I followed this weak sales call. The Dr's laugh at her ignorance and is probably why she can't get over a 4% share. She's gotten kicked out of hospital cafeteria's and touts a Market Share leader "trend"...Again.....hilarious! When Eliquis passes Pradaxa, maybe you'll be halfway there. Good job BMS!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are truly a bunch of morons. Eliquis is on it's way to billion dollar status soon. sometime next year, actually possibly 4th quarter this year, the annual run rate will be over a billion with strong growth ahead. This product will be a multi-billion dollar product in a few years.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not hard to sell against Xarelto from the PI. Go back to your hole.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go around and say you have this indication. You don't. You have "encouraging results." And, those were presented in Europe. I'm sure you did this with your ACS indication too. Oh wait, you don't have that either.