Are 3D printer rumors true?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we getting 3D printers in the field to make our own samples?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbest thing ever put in print! Smack yourself in the Face!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that is true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got my 3D printer in the test group several months ago. I've printed samples, sandwiches for lunches and a new pair of shoes. It's awesome!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just printed you a real brain... I'm going to fedex to you and let your old brain figure out how to install the replacement! You need it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You laugh now, but wait until I print my clone, send them out to make my calls so I can play golf!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you're cookin with oil! Let me know how that goes!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm printing condoms with mine.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spencer printed out a pair of kneepads for his mid-year review with CY

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm printing afib patients with mine. I leave them in the waiting rooms to see the doc after my Eliquis call. It's moving product!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to sit on my copier and print. Now I can get the frontal phallic and hand out samples with my business card embossed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats...you have got to be the dumbest person that we have ever hired!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Jokes on you, I have mine and I'm printing out organ models to hand out to offices.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! This is our competition? AWESOME!!! Good luck with QID dosing for VTE :)))

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I 3D print my Adonis Penis to all my RNs? They need stress balls - Squeeze.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be nice to be able to print out 3D dildos with Eliquis logo as leave behind. Would have to somehow attach a package insert, however. Any ideas on how we could do this? I'm sure it can be done but looking for any innovative ideas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to Xerox my ass, now I can print in 3D?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our 3D printers are too small, you will need the industrial size.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes The next leadership team will be 3D cutouts. lA is presenting this to the board for their approval. Big purchase. He feels he can get more out of cut out dummy's than his current team of retreads

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm actually using mine to print Star Wars collectables and selling them on eBay.