Louisiana Opening

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, you were fired from alcon. Haha and u sell device. What kind of device? What is butter cataract?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looser!!! why are you on our web site after going off to sell devices, asshole?? I think you are shit and wait till the new regs affect you moron! LEts see if still have such an arrogant attitude!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for alcon, but I think it's note worthy to say you are clearly a habitual poster on this silly website and need to get a life. No doubt, your numbers are middle of the road, your attitude is sub par, and if you were sat down in front of management that was worth a shit, you would crumble like a saltine cracker. Get down off your soap box tiny Tim.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he still there?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, not true other speciality companies provide upgrades to car choices. I have a friend that got to pick between 9 different car selections. She ended up with a Chevy Equinox fully loaded. Ck out other boards on car choices.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your comments, you sound perfect for an Alcon/Novartis sales position and everyone on the site should support your position in LA. Good luck*