Louisiana Opening

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any info regarding the Louisiana position that's currently open? Considering interviewing, but would like to hear honest feedback. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the manager is Blaise you better run like hell. He is horrible to work for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you folks provide some more detail about this position at you little company? And what is the problem with novartis running the show now? ARe they into a lot of calls and programs?? please let me know asap as i considering interviewing with your DM but i do not want to waste my time if the positon is a bad territory or there are other problems!!

Also,, let me know about the car choices, I am very picky about the car i drive

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've got to be kidding with this post - do your owm homework. We don't have the time to coach you buddy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole!!!!! you cant provide any info??? your a shit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a BMW 7-Series. Are you ok with that?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your not funny! what kind of cars do you get? Are there minivans available?? Stop with teh sacastic shit

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We may not be funny... but you can't spell!
    your should be you're
    teh should be the

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole, oh how creative!!! you should be a screen writer for comedy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sales person gives a shit about the car. Besides a female/male with kids. If you not about money you should look elsewhere. If you are about money and successful you will have a nicer car that you bought to drive on the weekends. No company is going to provide nice company cars.

Plus we are not a little company you dip shit. You sound like a real idiot. Please don't interview here. Maybe you should sell cars.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odds are your car will be some union-made American car you would see at an airport rental car counter. They aren't bad cars. But if you are a car enthusiast, don't get too excited. I actually agree with the guy above, although my post is more respectful.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are wrong! The company should provide the car i want to drive and not some junk from hertz that i would never drive. Greedy CEO will drive mercedes benzs but they make the reps drive cars that they would not drive

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI
    CEOs don't have company cars.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join a company with a car allowance. Mostly device companies. They usually give $600'per month. You pay expenses except gas. Then you can drive your expensive car. Several reasons you don't want to do that. No customer will want to see you making a lot of money off them. This will creative accts to look at you in a negative way. Expensive cars cost am lot to upkeep. I have one for Sundays. It cost 100 to change the oil. Also tires, brakes, and even gas,is more expensive. Mileage will devalue your car quickly.!I think you would rather see the extra money in your pay check. Think cash. Don't care about any perks except Heath benefits.
    This is not a show. If you think so that is one of the reasons noone respects pharma sales.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight, you have a Sunday car you never use that you waste money on despite your appeal for others to have fiscal discipline?

To each his own, honestly. I drive a VERY nice daily driver and if Doctors think I should be ashamed, then they should hide their A8s, 750s and SL55s. Oh wait, they don't. Many of them have "Reserved for Doctor (insert name here)" parking spaces.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the customer, not you. You are the salesmen. Drs. Went to school a long time and set expectations to drive a nice car. Cause they are a dr. Which who really cares. Your in sales. Be humble around your accts. Most of there teams do not make a lot of money. They are the gate keepers and people that can help you. Are we really having this conversation. You can not be that dumb..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, I'll hide the fact that I make excellent money in device. That will be believable.

Maybe I should erase all the things on Google that are public knowledge on what I paid for my house. Maybe the ladies here should sell their $15,000-$30,000 fancy diamond wedding ring. Maybe I should give my 800 dollar suits to charity and go buy those ones they sell for 99 bucks.

I can drive what I want. I have been in device for years and people buy from me. If someone doesn't want to buy from me because they think I am not worthy to have the things I have, then I move on to the next one and never call them again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your entirely to stupid for device. If so provide more information. Who is your rd? Explain the fluidics of the infiniti? You can't cause your a wanna be. There is a big difference between a 15k and 30k ring too. I am talking about you dipshit and how your portrayed to your customers. We don't wear $800 suits. We wear scrubs. I wear jeans to the locker room. Not a 800 suit. Who is going to see you from your car to the locker room. You must be one of those fags that wears a 800 suit out to a club. Just to feel like your make a lot of money. 100k a year ain't shit. Looser.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are wasting your money , moron. go ahead and show off, what happens when none of these companies want you anymroe? When the health care bill kicks in in 2013 you will see some very adverse changes for our industry and your health care benefit(wont be called benefit in 2013

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice hate words like "fag" and "looser" (It is loser by the way). It is nice to see Alcon still has a lot of people like you.

I don't work for Alcon. I left from the pharma side many moons ago. Found my way into device and thank god I don't sell refractive lasers. You know...laser eye surgery is a BOOMING business right now..so much so that many Ophthalmologists went back to bread and butter cataract surgery with an acceptable Medicare reimbursement.

Come on now...