Colrado Depuy Disrtibutor

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that the Colorado Depuy Disrtributor lost more reps. Heard he has lost 7 senior reps with great relatonshis with many doc in the last 8 months. What is the plan there? Heard he is getting rid of all Senior reps and moving to case coverage reps only! Is the porter rep stll there? Yep, another distributor who pumps Depuy corp full of BS in an attempt to save his own ASS. Is Steve Haas running that show now and that is why everyone is leaving??? The owned Colorado for many years, now falling way down to last place. Guess he has a good story to tell that will be heard from the guys at the top.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Spelled...Colorado in the first place!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is still Durbin and Associates last i saw on Depuy edge. He is in last place in most standings so does not look as if what he is attempting to do is working. Who are the reps that left?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because Steve Erickson is kicking his ASS! Big mistake #1 for Durbin was treated his best rep like shit and letting him walk!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, the above posters have their fingers on the pulse of orthopedics?Maybe,just maybe there is more to the story than this.I don't know either way but its amusing that you do.
    Brilliant!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup you're right... You don't know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you just enlighten us? Go ahead dazzle us with your heightened awareness .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enlighten you?! Don't the numbers and top performers leaving say enough? Anyone who is familiar with the situation in Colorado knew it was only a matter if time. Now go bury your head like a good little DePuy guy would. :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And it's spelled "Distributor"! Geesh!

The achievers achieve, the complainers fail (and then move on to a sub-par company where they shine like a star in a turd bowl)!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave? Why would I do that? I shine like a star in the DePuy turd bowl.

You sound like a real ass kissing tool... Now back under the desk.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein, which is incorrect? That the Colorado numbers are some of the companies lowest or that he's lost his top guys? Before you answer let me remind you that I see the numbers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont you all grow up on this board! Steve Erickson is doing outstanding at Biomet and Depuy let that distributor do that. Oh well, when you have consultant surgeons in your distributorship you can ride the wave. Depuy no longer has a good team in Denver and watch the guy up North leave next.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in Colorado and letting Steve leave shows that this company lost sight of how to do business. When people leave DePuy they don't just go away quietly they leave wanting revenge. Steve is on fire right now and I know most of it is just him doing what he's good at. But there seems to be this extra strong will when selling against DePuy. I can relate to that and soon I will too be doing the same. Look out turd bowl for there's another star heading your way.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your non turd bowl is just plain full of shit!!!! J&J cant do anything right! Lets see, ASR, Pinnacle, Synthes nails, staplers, the list goes on & on with recalls, or soon to be recalls. Lets see, no recalls from the "turd" companies! Interesting!!!!! Now its clear why J&J keeps bad distributors in place...J&J is too busy covering their own ass for problems poping up every day! Go sell your new world changing knee....oh ya, its not being released!!! OK, go sell your reclaim...no one uses it in Denver. Have the sales director help you sell and tell customers what the problems are. Oh ya, he cant, he is tied to Durbins Desk leg! Good for Erickson, Burke, Neilson, rep in Co Springs, and many more who left to go to the "turd" companies!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally I'll take the turd companies any day! That's ONE of the problems with DePuy the employees seem to be brain washed into thinking it means something to work there. It means something alright. The arrogance in that company is sickening. It's so much fun kicking their self absorbed asses!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Erickson kicking Ass? That is a joke .. he has one busy doc who has a very "personal" relationship with...Thats the extent of his business. He doesn't need to work hard. That being said Colorado Management is non-existent

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! Keep telling yourself that!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Steve Haas interviewed with Biomet, Lets all hope they hire him and he moves out of here he has never done anything for us anyway