Feedback on working in the R&D/NVS-PCs franchise

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would appreciate any feedback on any work experience with the preclinical safety group in DFW. Looking at opportunities there and there is one that links between NVS and Alcon Pharma. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCS still has hardworking, smart, easy going people. They always have a lot going on but I love working with them. Note I am not in PCS but use them for every project.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To quote from "The magnificient seven"; "it seemed a good idea at that time". My advise to you is : RUN.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR a local and systemic toxicity!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR is more of a chronic systemic toxicity. Fantastic hard working group of people, but if you don't want to be a minion, don't take a job reporting to her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take any job in PK, Micro, or Tox unless RR is gone. Doesn't matter which of these groups you are in. If you show any intelligence you will be micromanaged and harassed till you join the flood of people leaving her groups

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can we stop with the r&d and IT talk. this board is for sales

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:p

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for long......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the lizard queen finally succeed in getting her entire division laid off???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not join Alcon or Novartis. It is contractual modern day slavery - plain and simple.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old thread on this board related to RR doing in BH