Depuy Corporate Jet Shenanigans

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Avamed? Is it really kosher these days to be taking scrub techs, nurses, surgeons et al for repeated spins to Warsaw on the company jet? Amazing how much business they are turning around the country with this old-school move....Does the DOJ know about this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why companies have whistle blower hots lines. Why not call if you have a concern ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jet tours are still ok under Advamed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what....get over it. Stop being such a fucking bitch. Are you that concerned what other people are doing? Go complain somewhere else. I do not work for Depuy or J&J, however it pisses me the fuck off when little turds like you complain about some of the luxuries we have left to offer. Piss off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but if you have ever been to Warsaw, IN you should know that you either use a corp jet to get there or you waste two days to come and go. It is efficient, cost effective and a benefit to surgeons to visit the plant to see products, new technologies and meet with experts who design implants. Believe me....it is no lavish perk to spend a day in Warsaw...you do it because it is educational, informative and that has a positive impact on how a surgeon cares for their patients.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do you need to report the actual costs (Fuel, pilots, etc) of the jet under the Sunshine Act?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great press release but I know of no other company that is going full tilt with the jet like DePuy right now. If it's completely above board, I applaud the move as it's working and moving business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a competitor of DePuy...Who gives a fu**! Seriously? We use our jet too! Warsaw is not an easy place to get too! Stop being a bitch! Sell something and stop crying on this site because DePuy is kicking your ass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How else are you gonna get to Nowhere, IN. Take your corp jet, I'll take 2 nights in NYC.