workday

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 8:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone else out there get screwed on their last paycheck?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screwed in what way?

Traditionally the company has paid out the last paycheck before the Christmas holiday and they didn't do that this year, meaning some lost their "already paid the max social security" bonus. But I wouldn't consider that to rise to the level of "screwed." Anything else funny on your paycheck?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my withholding was changed to 0 single without my approval, and no payment was made against one 401k loan. I'm shocked that no one else is irate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're the knucklehead that took a loan out against your 401k.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really doesn't matter much as to the withholding amount as it all settles out at tax time. As for the 401K loan, I agree with the other person in that you are an idiot for taking out a 401K loan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gray hair here retired...agree, but 20 years ago after a divorce...I did to buy a house and repaid it within 90 days.....today the house is worth 4 times what I paid for it !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the bragging help with your insecurities?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, when the stock market is at a record high it is usually an excellent time to borrow from the 401K, especially given the paucity of investment options available within the plan. That way you lock in the earnings tax free, and you pay yourself back the interest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#7 ............anyone who purchased a house 20 years ago in a decent area has increased value.....if you move out of your apartment or mom's basement and man-up, take the leap to ownership, maybe you will see..............but with your attitude I doubt anything good will happen in your life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never, never, never, shake a baby. And never, never, never, take a loan against your 401k.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet plenty of people wish they had taken all of their 401K out on loan October 9, 2007

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was only a question to find out what deductions were messed up. It turns out only a small percentage of US employees have reported the issue and some of us were hit hard. Taxes do come out even in the end, but it's not my thing to loan the US my money interest free, As to the opinions on loans, financial decisions are personal (and I'm doing fine by the way), so you should keep yours to yourself

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your shaken baby is probably "fine" too

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! What raging insecuries you have

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

methinks he feels insecure about you and the poster !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

methinks your browser is jacked

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! I are lycomingg graJJuete!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster is right. Never take a loan against 401k. I also wouldn't recommend shaking a baby.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And never ever strain a turd. That how we lost the King.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a turd.