What is happening with RVP's?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #39, allow me to translate your reply.

"I do make several calls during the week,some days 5, some days 12"
    Translation- I go to 5-12 offices a day. I then lie about my calls by saying that I have 8-10 face to face calls per day. Face to face is the actual definition of a call.

"Yes , I work full days and make as many calls as I can"
    Translation-I drive from office to office to get as many signatures as possible to justify my day. At the end of the day, I type 8 face to face calls into my little Ipad. I get a couple extra calls if a NP, or PA winks at me through the glass at the front window.

"FLT's are a joke and I have explained that to my TSM. I don my best"
    Translation- My dual major should have been Biology and English

" And if the sky is falling,thanks for the warning, I will continue until I am let go"
    Translation- I know this job is a complete farce, but what the hell, its a paycheck.

Found a thesausus, here are a couple more corporate words and phrases for you;

Embed/Embedded
    Asthma Sled
    Treatment Paradigm
    " We are all in our own Silo's"
    " We are going to try and reduce the heavy lifting"

HAM,CAM,ICT,FLT,FCR,PDP,..( I could do this all day)

And last, but certainly not least, AND my personal favorite;
    "What have you done today to make you feel proud"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To #41...Holy crap!! You have a lot of pent up issues. You need psychotherapy or possibly a frontal lobotomy. I recognize that my grammar, spelling and punctuation is not up to your Ivy League standards. Then again, this is a Fing pharmaceutical internet board designed to fire off issues that are on peoples minds, not your thesis paper in grad school! Most people on this site treat it as entertainment. You on the other hand seem to think of it as gospel. News flash d-bag, 80% of the crap on here is B.S. I'm tying as fast as my little fingers can move. Occasionally I hit a wrong key. Get it dumb ass?

I go to work every day. Make as many calls as I am able. It's a hit and miss. I enjoy the challenge and enjoy my interactions with the offices I call on. Maybe my territory is different than yours. Maybe your wonderful personality is not what you think it is. Maybe you don't have what it takes to do the job. If you are on this site and so adamant that the industry will soon implode, why tell the rest of us? Why don't you get out and find other work? Or are you one of those insecure little people who are afraid of their own shadow? It's a free country jackass! I choose to be here. Enjoy it here and will stay as long as I can. If i see something else that appeals to me, then I will leave. I LOVE IT HERE!!! I AM HAPPY HERE!!

C'mon little man! Keep it coming! I got all day! Translation = You are a pathetic, weak little man. Grow a pair! Also When I referred to the overused word "robust"...what the hell did that have to do with CAMs and silos? You are an idiot!!! Translation = you are a f-ing idiot!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

paxil

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having so much fun !!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 41 has his head "embedded" up his a$$

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im confused, I thought this post was about RVP's?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RVP's are nothing but glorified dm's. Most should be sent packing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all but MJ

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The glory days were the 80's and early 90's before Bob Ingram came aboard and he and Charlie Sanders reorganized the sales force.