Pt First Cops are Out Investigating

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are all of these lawsuits you speak of? I've been here since 2002, and I've only heard of one person that successfully sued the company, but it wasn't because of PF. We don't need you to I.D. yourself, but can you tell us where these other like-minded people have landed? I for one would feel better having another job lined up before I make the jump.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea who you are or why you get off on making such rude sarcastic comments. You either must not be living in the same universe as everyone else or you are DC's partner

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea who you are or why you get off on making such rude sarcastic comments. You either must not be living in the same universe as everyone else or you are DC's partner

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wasting your time. They will NEVER list company names where former GSK reps or managers are thriving. Guess why?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To #58 and 60. I am going to be one of you, in all likelihood, this March. A little over a year ago when the price of gold was higher I took my President's Club and Winner's Circle rings and sold them for the melt-down value of the gold. I thought about this long and hard, the cash is certainly not needed and I have many fond memories mixed in with the more recent tragic ones.
    When in group settings and meeting new people I hate being asked the question "what do you do for work"? I avoid it as much as possible, sometimes even to the point of being rude - but at least it clearly gives the message to the questioner that I don't want to talk about it. It's become embarrassing when once it was a source of pride. The concept of "laughing all the way to the bank" when few other intangible benefits exist has now worn thin.
    The rings were collecting dust, and viewed with a unique mixture of pride and disgust knowing full well that I would never wear one again- they got sold. Plenty of other memories and trinkets exist to remind of all the numerous stories of many types which have occurred over the years.
    The best of us who have not already left will see more departing soon, leaving the rest to decide wether they are willing to ride this train to the end or not. Others, who have hung on the margins and our coattails for years while flying under the radar, will have more space and perhaps time to collect paychecks as they have always done.
    So be it. I have other things in life to accomplish.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have posted that ' melt down ' fairy tale on several threads ... it's Sunday, why don't you just go back to your Candy Crush game and suck a lollypop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get back to the topic despite some people's immaturity. ^ just how many people and what, if anything, are you contemplating doing about it? I've spoken with my attorney. This is a legitimate concern for everyone here, not just those investigated. Vaccines? Respiratory? IDN? How many? And those who were exceptional and distinguished last year? How many of them were involved in investigation? How does that affect everyone else? This system is beyond flawed. I question legality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all connected! The corruption, lying and cheating by HR and leadership is everywhere. Check out the lawsuit thread.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the bottom-feeder law firms are back here.....beware fellows, it may ruin your lives and future employment to " check out lawsuit threads .....". Go ahead and try it, just try it......but I warned you .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You sold your sh*t? Gots two words for ya: Urban Legend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious! Corporate shill is SWEATIN' IT!!! ......all busted up English grammar to boot! "Storms a comin'...." Be ready!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny my bottom feeding attorney fetched me $35 million. True I can't find a job, oh well Cabo is perfect this time of year!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know someone else because of the PUerto Rico situation that got $96 million. Well looks like that's more than one person, so you can quit warning. Perhaps GSK should be on notice instead! Your sinking and scared!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get the $35 million before or after you married the Victoria Secret model and won the Nobel Peace prize?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually he was wearing Victoria Secret's undergarments when he accepted the prize.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealousy is so ugly! Sorry for your lot in life. However your company is so very corrupt, perhaps you too can get in on the Gravy train. Call me I know some great attorneys to get you there. Otherwise I'll just laugh at you two knucklehead's joke all the way to the bank in my Ford GT. Ciao!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be just wanting to get out, and call it quits......find another job......without seeing the bottom feeders.....it's up to you kid.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These idiots don't even realize you caused all the PF crap because of your lawsuit. Better stated because we were so stupid, but you deserve all of your riches. Those boys sold you short and you indeed have the last laugh! Enjoy, because the rest of us you left behind hate this place too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All who were investigated were fired.
    No defense accepted.