Catching bees

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 5:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the leaders at GSK were ever taught the lesson of you can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar. They yell at us, threaten us, treat us like 2 year olds by telling where to sit and when and where we can talk and wonder why we aren't pumping out for them. Frankly I don't care about GSK at all anymore. I just want a paycheck for my family and I will check every box as best I can, but I don't even try to go above and beyond anymore. Even the thought makes me bitter. I used to come home from meetings motivated and feeling like I didn't work hard enough and I would always change something to do better. Now I come home and spend time in my therapist's office talking about this stupid company instead of the reasons I'm there to begin with. How I pray the economy turns around and there are jobs once again, so something is available that pays enough to support my family so I can get out of this toxic dysfunctional crappy work relationship.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been that way since the early 90's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after the merger, the glaxo side started to ruin this company with so many time consuming things taking away time from selling , and more computer work for the sales staff !