Speaker programs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all ready!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plan on taking an office day to enter the bull shit into speaker forum! It's a real GEM

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess everything does go in circles.....retired gray hair here.....sometime back in '03 or '04 ........they hired an outside company to do the programs for us.....we called our point lady, and told her where, when , and who to invite...! Previously we had spent mucho time setting them up !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS in = BS out

Just like all the fake calls that are being entered in the name of meeting reach and frequency goals.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These speaker programs and all the BS that goes with them are beyond retarded!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey gray hair, I happened to be around for that as well. Have you forgotten that the "system" you are referring to was shut down in less than a year because it didn't function properly? The only way to get people to attend programs is by using a personal touch and getting groups of friends/colleagues together. If it worked in your territory then bully for you, it was completely useless in our region.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't Compliance conclude that Speaker Programs are for the Speaker, not the audience?
    Ethics? Ha!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry gray hair.......musta' retired before that.....when I got out, they said I had an angel on my shoulder ! .....and after what I've seen lately, I surely did ! you guys hang in there as long as you can....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaker programs are for speakers, correct, just a way to get money in our "boys" pockets. They have absolutely no creditability.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's bothered to look up their docs under the sunshine provisions? Real eye opener as to who's slopping it up at the pharma money trough..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poster 9 is correct, just a way to legally give money to our "boys." It has been that way for years. It beats hiring their sons and daughters, way too much of that went on in the 90's.