60 Minutes

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2011 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. cruzinman

cruzinman Guest

Here's the difference from other industries. When a Toyota kills people they can choose another model. When one of your obscenely patent protected drugs kills someone they may not have the same latitude.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If LOVAZA were a Toyota product, it would be a 1987 Tercel and sell for $250,000

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good God man! GSK has been run by criminals for years and they get away with it and get promotions! Nothing new here. We are all ashamed to work for this POS company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this can happen in an FDA inspected plant in the US (albeit PR), can you imagine what kind of sh*t can be found in the generics made in India and China?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sr in akron thought all these drugs were good and was so brainwashed she sold them. did not care due to mortgage and college payments.
    how sad

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK=Criminal Enterprise as defined by RICO statutes...all sr. management should be arrested, tried and imprisoned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a brave woman! I am so glad to be out of GSK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good old troll fingers David Pernoch

9. Qui Tammy

Qui Tammy Guest

Qui Tammy

Who Moved My HOAGIE??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, 96 million huh...her attorney got 45%-that leaves about 52 million, plus he gets his fees and costs. Then the government whom she just got 750 million for gets almost 50% back in Federal and State taxes, so she might have got 26 million dollars. Is that a lot, yes but loss of job, trauma, retaliation from GSK and 8 years of dealing with the DOJ, FBI,DEA, FDA, IRS,and every other government entitiy is a nightmare. There is never any guarantee either once you start the process, 95% of cases are turned down. Is she fat, yes- does she cry a lot yes. Who the hell cares, she brought this pompous multi billion dollar company to its knees and deserves every penny. Also GSK claims that nobody was injured is only because most people would never make the connection. There is more to come from this shithole with pending DOJ cases. GSK attorney Laura Stevens is going to sing and all the crooks like Garnier, Ingram, Rajaratnam, Stout etc. are going to jail. This is it for all you assholes. Trust me I know, stay tuned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How about McCubby or whatever his name is? Cheryl Eckard? Um, I don't know her. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. Not that she didn't come off a bit wacko herself with the waterworks. I cry in the morning, I cry at night. I cry all the way to the bank with my 96 million.

Hey dumbass, 96 million huh...her attorney got 45%-that leaves about 52 million, plus he gets his fees and costs. Then the government whom she just got 750 million for gets almost 50% back in Federal and State taxes, so she might have got 26 million dollars. Is that a lot, yes but loss of job, trauma, retaliation from GSK and 8 years of dealing with the DOJ, FBI,DEA, FDA, IRS,and every other government entitiy is a nightmare. There is never any guarantee either once you start the process, 95% of cases are turned down. Is she fat, yes- does she cry a lot yes. Who the hell cares, she brought this pompous multi billion dollar company to its knees and deserves every penny. Also GSK claims that nobody was injured is only because most people would never make the connection. There is more to come from this shithole with pending DOJ cases. GSK attorney Laura Stevens is going to sing and all the crooks like Garnier, Ingram, Rajaratnam, Stout etc. are going to jail. This is it for all you assholes. Trust me I know, stay tuned.

Anonymous

So true. That I fight with all those indians now in HR to stop my 401 contribution, GSK is going down .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight. They have a press mogul on the BOD and they can't control 60 Minutes??

When they appointed him, they even stated that his role was to control media reputation:

"He will serve as a member of GSK's corporate responsibility committee, where he will help to review "external issues that might have the potential for serious impact upon the group's business and reputation".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/feb/02/james-murdoch-in-glaxosmithcline-role

It was a brilliant move imho.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mamma Ca$$erole +HOAGIE= DISASTER!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that know suffer the most