Car

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree turnover is high but its not 80%. I have a feeling a handful of originals will soon be gone. Also I know of at least a handful of territories that are now on their third rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turnover high or low is not the issue. This was one of the worst neurology launches in history (who remembers the hockey stick:)--not so much). The research that backed the hiring for this launch was skewed. Many people that have moderate PBA choose not to start or stay on an additional drug. This has led the group to a dangerous situation and instead of taking the high road Avanir has taken the choice to stretch the indication. When the indication is stretched this is no longer proprietary information that should stay within the walls of Avanir. As to the story regarding shortsellers--management when approving the letter sent out to former employees can surely come up with a new story--the shortseller story is getting old. They are also having Jesus take the fall on this one--he is one of the nice guys.....why did KK, EB, or MM not sign it as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops. Sorry. Now you look like an idiot justifying over 50 percent turnover. Typo. I meant roughly 50 percent. That's still unacceptable. Idiot. Glad you took the time to count though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try to recover Rohan and corporate! Your email on last weeks off label talk and using this guy as the fall guy is incredulous! You should have taken the time BEFORE the meeting to make sure any outside speaker was going to talk on label and you DIDN"T. That is the problem. You ask for forgiveness later. But the problem is you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again (a joke, a joke , a joke). You do promote for behaviors. The RBM, NL, told two of her teammates to sell on behaviors and spin the way you promote for Nuedexta's indications, several other managers do the same thing and so you knew damn well he was going to talk off label and it took you a week to send this email! You are pathetic! There's a reason why scum bag leaders like you are at a place called AVNR (oops...Avanir)..you're greedy and not the leader you THINK you are. Go away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's one thing to send all former employees an email TELLiNG them to call Jesus if they have been contacted by outside parties. It's another thing to then send a hard copy of the same letter to their doorsteps. Wow. You guys think you're pretty special. Well...I am a former employee who got that and I am going to use mine for target practice and then send it to the DOJ. Have a nice day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding---inbox and then doorstep!!! Really!!! I am on the verge of sending you a letter from my attorney. This is on the verge of harassment and I will make sure to have the letter sent to your inbox as well as doorstep. It looks as if you could get a personal visit from the people in the Crown Vics or you may have graduated to the people in the Suburbans. Your letters insult me, but also telegraphs a message that AVNR (or Avanir) is scared. It also reinforces to me I made the right decision to get out. My decision was based on the unethical nature of this company and I was in hopes that it could be turned around for the friends that I had still stuck in the company. For you that are still there....you waited to long to get out...Good Luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does everyone like the New Camrys we are getting ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really. You came on Cafe Pharma to ask how everyone likes the new Camry's. Do yourself a favor.........poots.................keep you head in the sand and stroke yourself because you have a job here but are unwilling to see that this company is dirty. In a few years.......most of us will be fired, facing layoffs, etc. But if the Camry is all you seem to want to chat about.....yes........nice car...get good mileage............wtf!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gimme a break. This must be the only pharma you've worked for. They all have a degree of 'dirtyness'. Hell a 1/4 of all pharma revenues are off-label and how do you think these companies make that happen? You need to see the forest thru the trees here. We have additional indications coming on-line soon. Looking forward to seeing our pain data soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a pain! Years, years, years away! At least you're living a good dream and I am enjoying see you "o little one that claims he/she is so happy" on this website often trying to defend yourself. I am enjoying this alot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you get SUV's here ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the choices for SUV's ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What car was better, Camry, Maxima or Sonata ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Camry is an insult!! I am embarrassed to drive a Camry. OR sonata. Why can t we get a car allowance? Or whey cant we get an SUV?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can get a Toyota SUV if your in a snow state.