Merck

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Merck has any idea who/what they partnered with?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not and if they do....................do they care?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right . If they knew about a no talent loser like you being on board they'd prob run the other way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that includes you too! You're in the board so that makes you a loser as well! At least we are on the same page. See you at the National meeting loser.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck has NO ONE Selling to LTC doctors, we are basically the only
    sales force that has a specific LTC division.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yah, bc all the other companies did away with theirs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. And all those other companies got in trouble for off label marketing and paid huge fines! What's happening here is exactly how it started with the other pharma companies in LTC.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially Abbott and Lilly, and I think Jansen (because they were cutting deals with Omnicare for increased Risperdall use in the nursing homes)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is lucky to have us selling in the LTC

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they know about the Omnicare no contact?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course not. That would require being honest about things. We'll be lucky if we repair our relationship with Omnicare next year. I already know if 2 people that are interacting with Omnicare when we are not allowed to. Hope they get turned in like the others last month

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can talk with the Omnicare consultants, just not in the actual Omnicare pharmacy.
    You can talk/speak with them in the nursing homes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true about Omnicare Pharmacy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats not true ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of these messages are credible in any way whatsoever as they are all anonymous ergo you can write anything you want. Judging by the writing here if indeed any of you did work at avnr I can see why you have been fired or not getting along with others.