Conference call

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank goodness for mute or there would have been a lot of laughter heard.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why, do you not believe what management was saying ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part did you find funny?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is plummeting. UGH!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. DOJ showing up at former reps houses now. What don't we get!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this factual? Please put initials of former reps you know for sure have been contacted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god it was on mute. You are right! I am deeply concerned now about a management team that denies that off label promotion is rampant here. We saw it at the 2011 national meeting in Dallas when Chili Hills doctor stood up in front of the entire sales organization and talked about Nuedexta for agitation. We have seen and heard about the management team telling us to sell for all behaviors and that's how you win, and it goes on and on. Stock is down 17 percent today and the bleeding is just beginning. I'm not risking my career here anymore. It's been long enough and now it seems like it is going to be too risky to stay here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going home! Disgusted with this company right now. One of my docs saw the report and told me today that just the mere fact Avanir is rumored to be a dirty company would be enough for him to consider leaving. Our industry is already under such heightened scrutiny and the fact that I keep hearing about how so many reps here and managers are blatant with promoting off label makes me very worried

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! I'm looking....this is insane here and they expect us to act like business as usual! But wait........we have the 80's party to look forward to at the national meeting...ok...I'm happy now! Wow!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your getting 20 scripts a week (NAM) and some NAMs are getting 85+scripts
    a week, you look at yourself and the territory (and the pressure from management to grow)
    and you say to yourself, what can I do to get my territory to grow, Im working 10-12
    Hr days, im seeing all the high decile docs with the PBA message.
    What are those reps that get 85+scripts a week doing that im not ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe its the area/territory ?