GSK thanks for being the best at cheating!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys should go to jail. You are by far the worst of the worst. I hope your company goes broke!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ good luck with that

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic , childish statement.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liars everywhere, I hope the FDA puts the largest fine ever. Scum!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the damaging statements have been traced back to another company......so relax !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They already have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and that fine was nothing compared to the revenue that was generated through their shady shit. GSK wins! Ethics and accountability not so much.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like our executive board should answer the INTEGRITY QUESTION we have to answer before our inane PATIENT FIRST TESTS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day this impacts sales reps. When they keep getting hit with substantial fines you can expect layoffs soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say by July we will have Rent-A-Reps......heard in Chicago.....don't know what they are !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rent a rep? What do you think you are?? The days of a drug rep being a career ended 10 years ago. It's a job until you find a real job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rentareps are outside companies we contract with to make calls on docs.......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

InVentiv reps to promote Tanzeum. Most of them these days are pretty good reps. Usually people with experience and past success that have been victims of downsizing. Most of them are just thankful to have a job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when we bought BW, and they had AZT, the first aids drug. We also bought many other companies along the road to stealing, lying, and cheating. Zantac was the drug that made us famous. We bribe so many docs, it was insane. Advair, the next drug was a hit, but the 500/50 does not approved for COPD. The torch trial showed the world this drug was S H I T. Hope your CEO's like the hot seat, because the Gov't is going to bury them.